List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy is a super talent, no denying that but cant see him passing the no dickheads policy or doing our culture any good.

Probably not the kind of person we want around our young guys... Probably why Freo are dumping him, after giving up plenty to get him.

Hogan considering how much they’ve put into him and the fact he showed a bit this year to suggest he’s on the verge of paying them back but instead they’re burning him off is a concern?

As a footballer I think he’s a good get but.....

We were also a bit lucky with Schulz. Bigfooty treated him like Sam Gray/Sutcliffe in his early games here and oddly enough he eventually broke out and found his niche.

Bonner. After just four games in two seasons, Bonner became a regular last season, playing 19 games and rating above average for metres gained and recording the second most metres gained per disposal of the top 20 ball winners at Port adelaide. His ball use let him down,posting the second worst disposal per turnover rate of the group. Defensively, Bonner lost 55% of his defensive one on one's- the worst percentage of the top six defenders at the club for contests - and rated below average for intercepts and poor for intercept marks.

Bonner. After just four games in two seasons, Bonner became a regular last season, playing 19 games and rating above average for metres gained and recording the second most metres gained per disposal of the top 20 ball winners at Port adelaide. His ball use let him down,posting the second worst disposal per turnover rate of the group. Defensively, Bonner lost 55% of his defensive one on one's- the worst percentage of the top six defenders at the club for contests - and rated below average for intercepts and poor for intercept marks.

tenor.gif

Bonner and a late second rounder (in crap draft where over half the kids have barely gone to school let alone practiced and played) for Allir and Fantasia is a friggin massive win for our list in terms of talent and balance.

I would love Mihocek at Port.

A good mate of mine is a Collingwood supporter and he speaks very highly of him.

Mihocek would be the perfect replacement for Ebo's medium forward role.

😂 you realise our team with ‘no fans’ has more members than your mob? Embarrassing when you think about it
He said no fans not no members.
You averaged 25000 in 2019 compared to our 34000.
Embarrassing for a team with more members, when you think about it.

I don't know if it was Hutchy who raised it on Footy Classified or someone else, but US sports do mega one year deals - free agent or trade - to help win a championship.

If we have banked $800k+ in cap underspends over 3 years, and with a few players moving on at end of 2020, why not throw a 1 year contract to Cameron for $1.8m-$2.0m if we think we are close to a flag and he wants to win one.

We get him for free as GWS wont match, and say to him if he wants to leave after 12 months we will trade him to Geelong for a pick 40 + or - say 5 picks.

Don't worry about throwing cat among the pigeons, put a bloody Lion in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if it was Hutchy who raised it on Footy Classified or someone else, but US sports do mega one year deals - free agent or trade - to help win a championship.

If we have banked $800k+ in cap underspends over 3 years, and with a few players moving on at end of 2020, why not throw a 1 year contract to Cameron for $1.8m-$2.0m if we think we are close to a flag and he wants to win one.

We get him for free as GWS wont match, and say to him if he wants to leave after 12 months we will trade him to Geelong for a pick 40 + or - say 5 picks.

The last bit is one part of what the Crows got into trouble with for Tippett.

The AFL consider pre arranging a trade value to be draft tampering.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

😂 you realise our team with ‘no fans’ has more members than your mob? Embarrassing when you think about it
Selective stats are selective in 2019 we had nearly 10k more members than you friend

You’re really trying to claim about 1800 more members in a Covid year as a win when the year before we smashed your numbers?

Next time just give yourself an uppercut and don’t bother posting

Because the only reason why he’s going to Geelong is to play with Dangerfield, Selwood and Hawkins for a couple of years.

Personally I’d be heading to Port if I wanted sustained on field success. When those guys go Cameron will be stuck at a club that doesn’t have talent like Marshall, Georgiades, Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Burton, Ladhams etc pushing through because they kept trading out first round picks to get a flag.

Everyone knows they need a two forward attack:

Brisbane - Hipwood and Daniher
Geelong - Cameron and Hawkins
Richmond - Reiwoldt and Lynch
Port - Marshall and Dixon

If we want to take the next step, Todd Marshall has to step up and be the wingman to Dixon instead of the decoy. The time for excuses is over.

Because the only reason why he’s going to Geelong is to play with Dangerfield, Selwood and Hawkins for a couple of years.

Personally I’d be heading to Port if I wanted sustained on field success. When those guys go Cameron will be stuck at a club that doesn’t have talent like Marshall, Georgiades, Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Burton, Ladhams etc pushing through because they kept trading out first round picks to get a flag.

Everyone knows they need a two forward attack:

Brisbane - Hipwood and Daniher
Geelong - Cameron and Hawkins
Richmond - Reiwoldt and Lynch
Port - Marshall and Dixon

If we want to take the next step, Todd Marshall has to step up and be the wingman to Dixon instead of the decoy. The time for excuses is over.
Geelong have legit been up for 10 years. I remember when it was when Chapman, Corey , Enright ect all retire

I've been waiting for them to drop for my whole adult life.

I certainly like the thought process behind it. I wouldn't call this a US sports thing though. Players rarely over there get 1 year deals at an inflated rate in search of a championship - it is usually the other way round in which players get a 1 year deal below market value because they're chasing a championship. Players who are getting overpaid on 1 year deals are usually done so solely to preserve cap space for the next season. You see it a lot in the NBA more than any other sport over there.

Saints screwing themselves with 5 year to Crouch

There would have to be triggers on the last year or it’s a lower yearly amount that is worth the risk.

You'd think that Brad Crouch is no where near worth pick 2, but then you think from the Saints point of view, its way better for them to pay a bit extra so the Clowns get the compo they desperately want, and it doesn't cost Saint Kilda anything. If they dont pay him enough to trigger band 1, they risk the Clowns matching and forcing a trade meaning they'd have to give up their first rounder to get him.

The system is f’ed.

Going by the fact Ellis and lycett got band 3 and band 2 for their 3mil+ deals over 5, saints would have to pay Brad something in the excess of 750k+ over five guaranteed. That’s way too reckless to satisfy the crows.

I reckon It will be band 2, and the crows will make enough noise to satisfy their customers that they’re outraged who will then turn on the afl for being pricks to them.

I would love Mihocek at Port.

A good mate of mine is a Collingwood supporter and he speaks very highly of him.

I like mihocek but he’s probably not the best fit for our forward line.

He needs an open paddock, not a crowded phone box.

Geelong have legit been up for 10 years. I remember when it was when Chapman, Corey , Enright ect all retire

I've been waiting for them to drop for my whole adult life.

The afl brought in 2 expan clubs, which smashed the ability of teams that should have been rising to stock draft talent, and free agency which allowed the teams at the top to stock up while geelong is still be fitting from a dodgy father son rule that allowed them to double dip and pick up Selwood while getting Hawkins for a 3rd rounder.

This just served to delay the top teams drop, as were now seeing with hawks

Cats turn will come.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back