List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we bend Adel over and they don't match....

Sell Lonie / JWeb / Duncan etc for future picks only

Trade all those future picks, plus some of our own 3rd / 4th or 5th rounders to the pies for their 2021 1st

Use 15 this year on best available mid

Go to 2021 with 2 firsts and a 2nd.

View attachment 1001598
Love it. I reckon we will do that too. Sad to see Lonie go but think I’ll have to make my peace with it.

Latest whisper
St Kilda gets Brad Crouch
Adelaide gets Don Discher, Graham Gellie, Kain Taylor

Sounds fair to me

Graeme Gellie >>> Brad Crouch

Also more injury prone.

He removed the “STKFC #2” from his twitter bio if we read into that one. Clicked his profile last night, it showed and quickly changed to his current bio.
Aw ****... as if this place wasn’t bad enough... you’re back...

The clubs are smarter than Bigfooty.

The best deal was 2 to Adel, Brad to us. That's gone.

The second best deal for both clubs involves pick 23 somehow

If Adelaide match its a net worse result for both clubs and bat 5hit crazy.

Any potential post compo deal between us and the crows would needed to have been nutted out before we lodged our bid.
It wasn't.

Now the bid has been lodged and no deal between us and the crows has been worked out- pick 23 is of no special relevance to us at all.
It's just another draft pick that another club has, like the hundreds of others draft picks that aren't ours.

Why would we bother doing anything further trade wise with the crows if they don't match?

We have no incentive to.

They don't match- we get brad for free as an RFA on 600k x4 and thats it, end of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please not bring politics into this thread. I've just had to delete a bunch of it.

I KNOW we had a bit of a go at it last week and admittedly was part of that - but the cleanup is horrendous and I want to enjoy a bit of a break.

Stick it in Random Discussion or go to the Politics board.

For me...please...lol

Well I’m reading Stephen Baxter’s World Engines:Destroyer. The main character is woken up in the 25th century after having been cryogenically frozen for 400 years and I was thinking the first thing I’d do is consult the codex and see how many premierships the Saints had won, and if Adelaide matched.

Shaun McKernan 2020 is the same as
Ryan Abbott 2019
Sam Rowe 2018
He won't be on the list long might even play a game or too but will bring some experience and mature body

View attachment 1001550

Donny boy has written a book about the thrilling ride of trade peroid trades

(Have heard it is Dodoros favorite book"

Let me tell ya Bomber fans. Let me me tell ya...

We come away from this trade window as winners. We won.

Joe Daniher. Average Joe. Let me tell ya... Last year, everyone said we should let him walk for the Swans pick. A future pick. And what did that pick turn out to be?

1, 2, 3.

We won big Bomber fans. We got more than 3.

We got Joey D. God bless him. We got him to win us a game off his own back against those scumbags at Hawthorn and then on top of that we come out of this with pick 7.

Basic math. 7 is bigger than 3.

Even an Adelaide member could tell ya that without takin his shoes off.

We beat the Hawks. We got pick 7. Brisbane are paying for all of it.

Today's a beautiful day Bomber fans.

Wait till you see the number we are gonna do on the Blues when they put in the paperwork for Ahmed Saad.

I'm gonna make em sweat. They will be waiting longer than it normally takes Saad to have a set shot on goal.

It's gonna be beautiful.

God bless us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back