Player Watch 2021 AFL National Draft - NOT FOR TRADE DISCUSSION

What should we do withs Pick 5, 21 and 24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2021.

Key dates to look out for:
  • NAB AFL Draft Combine: TBC
  • NAB AFL Draft: Wednesday November 24 - Thursday November 25
  • NAB AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts: Friday November 26

Last edited:
Beautiful kick of the footy but not sure from previous reports of having X factor …… doesn’t look super quick/zippy. Looking forward to seeing some footage of Ward.
Has this link to his highlights reel from the Vic Country vs Metro game already been posted…?

Watching the whole game showed Ward‘s standout feature to be the cleanliness of his disposal. I don’t remember him wasting a touch. He was rarely first to go in-and-under but went when it was his turn. Just looks quality.

Last edited:

Has this link to his highlights reel from the Vic Country vs Metro game already been posted…?

Watching the whole game showed Ward‘s standout feature to be the cleanliness of his disposal. I don’t remember him wasting a touch. He was rarely first to go in-and-under but went when it was his turn. Just looks quality.
Thanks for that. Looks clean, beautiful kick, smart ……. like the hard running but pulls up a little just before he kicks it with control/composure. Doesn’t waste it. Wouldn’t mind if we ended up with Ward and the family connection is very cool as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early and bolter is weird cause i was more meaning 2nd or 3rd. which for him is early.
So he’s a bolter that will go early in the draft…..in the second or third round. 😂

Anyone drawn a comparison to Rory Sloane with Ward?

That’s who I see.

I recommend watching The Footy Yarn fully, most of prospects say similar stuff given the light hearted nature of how they do their videos

yeah DGB was saying the same kinda trash talk in the video he did with them

plus if he is a w***er who cares? we need a bit of that in our side at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back