Player Watch 2021 AFL National Draft - NOT FOR TRADE DISCUSSION

What should we do withs Pick 5, 21 and 24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick with a basic rule for this thread, that it’s for draft watch and discussion only.

It’s not for trade hypotheticals, who you think needs to be delisted or traded, how many games you think we will win, some other team will win, how many picks you want in the 1st round or discussion of current HFC players.

It’s about youngsters who are eligible for the draft in 2021.

Key dates to look out for:
  • NAB AFL Draft Combine: TBC
  • NAB AFL Draft: Wednesday November 24 - Thursday November 25
  • NAB AFL Pre-season and Rookie Drafts: Friday November 26

Last edited:
If Hobbs is there at our pick and we rate him the best mid in the draft then we will take him regardless of what we already have on the list.
We are building a midfield group to win our next flag, not to compliment what we have in the 28+ brigade.
If one of our senior mids get moved (I wont say names) then taking Hobbs probably become a priority and I'd much rather do that than waste cap space on a veteran stop gap especially if he's BPA on our list.

Last edited:

Created some highlights of Jye Amiss, using time-stamps from chopflop - and tacked on highlights from some Westar WA colt awards thing, and some random East Perth cut up of his highlights from one particular game. Frustratingly, the East Perth highlights (you can google jye amiss hudl) had a bunch of unusable marks, where they cut to Amiss getting up after taking a mark, but not the mark itself :mad: .

Definitely a talent (albeit not the most physical or defensively minded).

Created some highlights of Jye Amiss, using time-stamps from chopflop - and tacked on highlights from some Westar WA colt awards thing, and some random East Perth cut up of his highlights from one particular game. Frustratingly, the East Perth highlights (you can google jye amiss hudl) had a bunch of unusable marks, where they cut to Amiss getting up after taking a mark, but not the mark itself :mad: .

Definitely a talent (albeit not the most physical or defensively minded).

You're a legend! Well done.

Serious natural talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice, who's Domonic?
A kid on Bigfooty who thinks a 20yr old that struggles with kicking is going to be taken early in the draft after not being taken at all in the mid season draft.

A kid on Bigfooty who thinks a 20yr old that struggles with kicking is going to be taken early in the draft after not being taken at all in the mid-season draft.

You sure Alleer was eligible?

Wasn't on the MSD nomination list of 602 players.

PMBangers, Chris25 or eDPS do any of you have any info on why Alleer didn't nominate or if he wasn't eligble for MSD?

You sure Alleer was eligible?

Wasn't on the MSD nomination list of 602 players.

PMBangers, Chris25 or eDPS do any of you have any info on why Alleer didn't nominate or if he wasn't eligble for MSD?
no clue, would have to assume he was ineligible though given there's no harm in nominating if you are

Whether he was or wasn’t, he ain’t going top 10 because he can take a few marks.
o_Oo_Oo_O TOP 10 o_Oo_Oo_O ....No chance.

2nd or 3rd round has to be a show
I wouldn't be surprised if he's one a team live trades into the late teens/ early 20's for, his manager has said somewhere (or I could be leaking this like an idiot) that he's had top 25 interest

I wouldn't be surprised if he's one a team live trades into the late teens/ early 20's for, his manager has said somewhere (or I could be leaking this like an idiot) that he's had top 25 interest

Thanks Bangers

https://www.afl.com.au/news/675209/...the-year-mature-age-high-flyers-stocks-rising

Found this, Twomey's final draft team of the year. Check out the photo in the article - Won't post here for Copyright reasons etc.

"Alleer, who moved to Australia from South Sudan as a child, is an intercept defender who loves flying for his marks, backing himself in the air and cutting off forward forays. He has held down a spot in the Bulldogs' back half for most of the season, playing 11 senior games in the SANFL and averaging four marks.

The 195cm prospect has pushed himself into second-round discussions as clubs assess his draft position."

He should be around the mark of our 2nd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back