Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

You mean you don't like Nick Dal Santo's "who would be your dream recruit from any player in history" segment?
Or the two hours they spent this morning debating the worth of the number 1 pick that isn't going to be traded

Especially when he literally said 'i know nothing about Horne-Francis' mm yep seems good, love that. PROFFESIONALISM.

it's a tight spot

i don't think we should trade more than two of these players

i also don't think we should trade zero of these players (unless they all really want to stay)

i don't think we should trade Chad

i don't think we should push anybody out the door

i don't think we should take unders on anyone

i don't think we should go to the draft with just our current hand

so there's a lot of moving parts and pros/cons that will have to be weighed up, which is a lot for a pretty much entirely new-look coaching staff, and i bet rigorous discussions are happening now and will continue to right up until Wed arvo

If anyone is wondering what I’m thinking, this is it

Not sure if this hypothetical has been brought up yet, apologies if so, but what would your opinion be on Gunston to Essendon for their pick 11?

He's missed the last 12 months with a mystery back injury. Would be a good fit for them and has family ties at the club.

Not saying I'd necessarily do it, but it's an interesting one. What do you think?

Not sure if this hypothetical has been brought up yet, apologies if so, but what would your opinion be on Gunston to Essendon for their pick 11?

He's missed the last 12 months with a mystery back injury. Would be a good fit for them and has family ties at the club.

Not saying I'd necessarily do it, but it's an interesting one. What do you think?

I'd do it in a second, which means Essendon wouldn't even consider it.

Their list is still a fair bit off it imo despite the top 8 finish and they shouldn't be taking on players like Gunston just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance the do it

Sucks. We seriously need the picks
Yep we need to start being aggressive and keeping all of our “A-Graders” who are 28+ is going to keep us in no mans land from 8th-13th.

Pick 2 + 13 + 21 this year and then another bottom 3 pick next year would’ve set us up perfectly.

It’s a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back