Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

Can someone please tell me why Collingwood who are down with us would be giving up anything for Jack Gunston?

Two reasons don’t make sense!

He is age 30 and doesn’t fit their needs.
He is on 650k per year.

Those two reasons alone would suggest Gunston is not going to Collingwood.

If Gunston goes anywhere it would be to Essendon is my feel . They are moving up the ladder quickly with a bunch of youngsters, and if his body is sound he could make a huge difference to them for the next 2-3 years as a lead up forward. He would be very dangerous with the likes of Merrett and Parish getting it into him quickly.

plus the family connection I guess

Yeah , I know it's gonna sound weird but I'm not sure if it's worth pick 22 for Gunston! Having 21,22&24 sounds great but this year there are a good bunch of kids up the top end ( top12-15),. So I'd rather the club try really hard to tap into that.
I really want us to get our hands on Ward. Plus a Rachelle, Goater or Hobbs in one sweep

Yeah , I know it's gonna sound weird but I'm not sure if it's worth pick 22 for Gunston! Having 21,22&24 sounds great but this year there are a good bunch of kids up the top end ( top12-15),. So I'd rather the club try really hard to tap into that.
I really want us to get our hands on Ward. Plus a Rachelle, Goater or Hobbs in one sweep
There's really a top 2, then there seems to be a group of maybe 3-5, and then you could throw a blanket over picks 7-18.

Some kids will slide, and having picks at 21,22,24 would be quite handy to nab one or two of them, and even to trade for a future first should some other club really want a player that's sitting there at Pick 21.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Wallis. Really.

It was just a hyperthectical of do you bring him in for leadership and play mostly at box Hill.

All of the speakers said no, and I believe Ash said no he didn't think it would happen. More spit balling.

It's not a bad listen. Think it's on every week night until end of trade week. They'll be having cal twomey on at some stage to talk hawks draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vanders and Mitch have thrown it out there that everything is open.

I reckon this ploy will flush anyone out that is not 100% onboard. Has been rumours about Gunners not happy about Clarko and senior players.

Jack has the perfect opportunity right now to put his hand up if he wants out .

I think if we agreed to take McPherson and his 400k a year salary it would be our future first we would roll the dice with.

We would have pick 3 and 5 this year and be without a first round pick next season.
I’ve never been keen on trading future picks however I’d back is in not to finish 3rd last next season so if the deal was there I’d do it. It really just means we get our 2022 1st rounder a year early which means I don’t have hope we lose games next year so we can get a top 5 pick. The incentive will then be to win which is what it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back