List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

D Mac, no matter what.
My "Pancake-eating" comment was deleted for abuse Peter Doherty . I am very sorry if it offended you, it was certainly not meant to be abusive and was just a quote from the movie. Sorry to anyone who took it the wrong way.

People keep banging on about midfielders and midfielder/forwards as our biggest needs but I'm not convinced we shouldn't be looking at a tall next year in a draft where a lot of the top end talent projects in the Talls department with SA alone having some real rippers. If we take Rachele a forward/midfielder and there's sure to be a decent mid available that slips through at #33 in a midfielder laden draft, next year I suspect we look at at bringing in a quality tall unless Himmelberg, McAsey, Worrell and Frampton show they're best 22 players in no uncertain manner.

I keep thinking this too, Lemmey is projected to be in our pick range right now too. But we definielty need another mid somewhere, even if we got Draper at 33, I would go hard for Hollands next year, and if we miss him trade our 2023 first into 2022.

My "Pancake-eating" comment was deleted for abuse Peter Doherty . I am very sorry if it offended you, it was certainly not meant to be abusive and was just a quote from the movie. Sorry to anyone who took it the wrong way.

🤣

Wasn't me who reported it, I laugh reacted it, all good 👍

It will be very interesting to see what we do her tonight and tomorrow.
Currently we have 40 players so we can recruit 4 players over the three drafts. I think we will select 3 players in the senior draft and upgrade Butts and Keays. Giving us 38 senior players and 5 Rookies. Leaving one spot open for later.

JonesKeays
mcAseyMurray
MurphyBorlase
CrouchButts
HatelyNewchurch
ThilthorpeStrachan
SloaneParnell
Pelar
Seedsman
Walker
Cook
Brown
Hamil
Hinge
Berry
Frampton
McAdam
Worrell
McHenry
Schoenberg
Laird
Milera
Rowe
Fogarty
Smith
Himmelberg
Dawson
McPherson
O'Connor
Sholl
Doedee
O'Brien
Gollant

try again

It will be very interesting to see what we do her tonight and tomorrow.
Currently we have 40 players so we can recruit 4 players over the three drafts. I think we will select 3 players in the senior draft and upgrade Butts and Keays. Giving us 38 senior players and 5 Rookies. Leaving one spot open for later.

Given that we haven't announced any rookie upgrades yet, we have no choice but to make a minimum of 3x selections in the ND. The most we can upgrade is 1x rookie (Butts or Strachan, not Keays).

I'd happily give them pick 4 if they could give back the 2017 GF they took from us with the help of their yellow clothed mates masquerading as umpires that day :)
I'd give up pick 4 for the promise that our next GF will be fairly umpired...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tom Doedee draft night thread should be stickied for the entirety of draft season. Just as a little cautionary tale of throwing your toys out of the cot prematurely.

The Tom Doedee draft night thread should be stickied for the entirety of draft season. Just as a little cautionary tale of throwing your toys out of the cot prematurely.
Was an all-time classic.

The only way we might top it today is if we trade up to pick 2 and then select Gibcus.

AFL live stream just started. Cal again saying something could happen with Adelaide and Richmond.
It was funny with that article with Hamish yesterday where he said we wanted something in the future for the swap. Obviously we want a future pick included but I wonder what pick (need to be second rounder next year or lower) and then what combo of picks this year is involved.

Cal also saying Power are a chance at getting the GWS pick 15, good chance it's the Power with Sinn and a Goater type.
how are they getting that unless they are trading their 2022 1st

Therefore reading the tea leaves if that is something they are considering, they will have no capital for a play at Rankine or Lukosius

how are they getting that unless they are trading their 2022 1st

Therefore reading the tea leaves if that is something they are considering, they will have no capital for a play at Rankine or Lukosius
They'll have their 2023 first round pick, plus a player (e.g. Clurey, SPP). They are more than happy to chuck a player out who they can replace for better talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Back