List Mgmt. 2021 Mid-Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Callow has to be the pick if he’s available, picking up a 24 year old forward just doesn’t make sense to me at all. We’re not going to be contending in the next 2/3 seasons, you take the younger prospect to match up with the clubs timeline. Johnson may be a good player but he will be in his late 20’s by the time we come good as a team, if he’s available at our second pick than no worries. At pick 3 I’d be disappointed we ignored another KPF.

What's everyone's thoughts if Callow goes at 2 - which is a chance considering he trained with the Hawks? Should we snap up Moyle as best avail?

He won’t. If hawks wanted him they could have got him months ago. Plus a ruck is more of a need then a forward for hawks

But in the unlikely chance then yes I would

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What's everyone's thoughts if Callow goes at 2 - which is a chance considering he trained with the Hawks? Should we snap up Moyle as best avail?

Moyle at Collingwood would end up spending 5 years in the VFL developing then leave for a 3rd rounder to get more opportunity...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it pretty interesting that we look likely to pick Callow now, when many thought we should have taken him last year. Jen, you were one of them weren't you?

Even more amazing is the report I read last night (I think in the Hun), that he could walk straight into the team to play this week against Adelaide. That would say that we don't believe any of our players in the VFL are seen as viable, at least in the short term.

I find it pretty interesting that we look likely to pick Callow now, when many thought we should have taken him last year. Jen, you were one of them weren't you?

Even more amazing is the report I read last night (I think in the Hun), that he could walk straight into the team to play this week against Adelaide. That would say that we don't believe any of our players in the VFL are seen as viable, at least in the short term.
Yeah I was a big fan of Callow last year. Even bigger fan now lol He seems to have enhanced his game.

196e2ec1ed2ca4e4ec7fd8595edfe02f.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh yes! Lock in the kid who is out for the season with a shoulder injury. We love the injury prone at Collingwood. Someone in our recruiting team has a strange fetish. I see Johnson has missed recently with an ankle. His stocks are rising by the minute!

I'm intrigued as to where these supposed leaks are coming from. Is it a matter of these journalists asking the players which clubs have interviewed them? Or the journalists guessing? Possibly both.

We are being led to believe we are interested in taking maybe 3 or 4 different players across 2 (or maybe now 3) picks. So much so that come tomorrow night, if we pick a player we haven't been linked (Callow) to or haven't heard of, we'll riot!

Just please, everyone, remember when we drafted Brayden Sier 😂😂😂

Oh yes! Lock in the kid who is out for the season with a shoulder injury. We love the injury prone at Collingwood. Someone in our recruiting team has a strange fetish. I see Johnson has missed recently with an ankle. His stocks are rising by the minute!

Was thinking that. Oh, look, Tyler Brown might need shoulder surgery. Let's put him on the LTI list and replace him with someone under the exact same circumstances.

I could cop it however if he's legitimately a top pick but only going to slide to us due to the injury.

Injury List not Long Enough 😉

Hopefully it’s a possible delisting at seasons end.
He isn’t going to make it

it’s painfully obvious now—-how he gets more midfield minutes that De Goey is a travesty

Contracted for 2022 so I highly doubt he'll get delisted.

Hopefully not a reco but if it is then wish him well.

He gets the midfield time as he's 1 of the few defensively minded mids we have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back