Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Young is just the worst, one of the worst parasites to ever get his claws into the game.

That phone in to talk about Hill was just the biggest total load of disgusting FIGJAM tripe.
He's the manager you get when you want him to lie on your behalf and ruin your character

Colin Young is just the worst, one of the worst parasites to ever get his claws into the game.

That phone in to talk about Hill was just the biggest total load of disgusting FIGJAM tripe.

He's the manager you get when you want him to lie on your behalf and ruin your character
I mean look at some of this shit he went and said;

“He’s a 21-year-old, his football is his livelihood ... my concern is that I’ve gone through this before with Cam McCarthy with some issues and I’d hate to see him go back and get there, train and and not be able to play to his best ability for GWS.

“Hopefully it does work out but if it doesn’t I’d hate to see this opportunity go to waste.”

Young conceded Hill was unlikely to not see out his contract at the Giants if the deal falls through.

“He’ll have to go back - he’s contracted. My only concerns are that we said the same thing about Cam McCarthy ... Cam went back and I think it wasn’t a long time before he was back in Perth and quit playing football,” Young said.

“I’m not saying Bobby is going to do that but I just think this is a no-brainer. He’s got the family and everyone situated in Melbourne ready to go to help him through this process.

“I just think it’s a win situation for everyone especially if GWS can benefit going forward on it.”

This twat is honestly the reason why you don’t want the Crows to draft anyone from WA and why as a supporter you are glad the club hasn’t looked to really do so after the shit that Young did with Cameron and McGovern.

I mean look at some of this sh*t he went and said;

“He’s a 21-year-old, his football is his livelihood ... my concern is that I’ve gone through this before with Cam McCarthy with some issues and I’d hate to see him go back and get there, train and and not be able to play to his best ability for GWS.

“Hopefully it does work out but if it doesn’t I’d hate to see this opportunity go to waste.”

Young conceded Hill was unlikely to not see out his contract at the Giants if the deal falls through.

“He’ll have to go back - he’s contracted. My only concerns are that we said the same thing about Cam McCarthy ... Cam went back and I think it wasn’t a long time before he was back in Perth and quit playing football,” Young said.

“I’m not saying Bobby is going to do that but I just think this is a no-brainer. He’s got the family and everyone situated in Melbourne ready to go to help him through this process.

“I just think it’s a win situation for everyone especially if GWS can benefit going forward on it.”

This twat is honestly the reason why you don’t want the Crows to draft anyone from WA and why as a supporter you are glad the club hasn’t looked to really do so after the sh*t that Young did with Cameron and McGovern.
If Hill doesn't take his opportunity to play his bet, it creates another opportunity for someone else who isn't playing AFL yet.

Script of Trade Radio Deadline Day:

Damian Barrett: Welcome back to Continental Tyres Trade Radio Deadline Day, Continental get you where you want to go. We'll now go to Callum Twomey, brought to you by Rheem Hot Water, it comes on steady, hot and strong. What have you got for us Cal?

Twomey: Well Damian let's have a look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's f*ck all going on. Back to you Damian.

Barrett: Thanks Cal. Let's have a look at the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program, and as we can see there's f*ck all going on there too. Let's check in with Brendon Goddard brought to you by Bunnings where it's just the beginning. What are your thoughts BJ?

Goddard: I don't know why I'm here.

Barrett: Thanks BJ, time to have another look at the Arc, brought to you by Continental Tyres they'll get you where you want to go, and RMIT take charge of what's next, and as you can see there's a ground breaking trade between three fringe ruckman and a swap of 4ths. That'll sure shake up the Toyota Tracker brought to you by Toyota Oh What A Feeling and Toyota's Good For Football Program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The poor Fox Footy panel having to sit there for 30 minutes talking about Tristan Xerri, Bobby Hill and Jonathan Ceglar.

The poor Fox Footy panel having to sit there for 30 minutes talking about Tristan Xerri, Bobby Hill and Jonathan Ceglar.
Would be even worse watching it.

Like watching paint dry.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It didn't smell right from the outset. It felt like a junket for AFL and Port Execs and self serving politicians. Port were trying to land a major Chinese sponsor to launch them into the elite rich clubs. It failed, it seemed business deals were being struck left right and centre except Port got nothing out of it other than being the face of it. I also wonder if Kochie got anything personally out of it as the excuses to go were always pipe dream type experimentation and he was so headstrong about it. The trip was also a blight on the competition. For an AFL club to sell a home game to Port for a Junket is the ultimate con job. Why on earth did the AFL ever allow that. The whole thing was on the nose.
Koch’s family were based in HK when all that was happening

Ladhams and 16 to Sydney for 12 and future 3rd.
Definitely?
Seems way too much!
Nevermind. Thought it was 31. Not a future 3rd

History tells Sydney all players leaving Port play significantly worse.

Dougal Howard
Sam Grey
Jarrod Polec

To name a few.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back