2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 504 picture will always be what you’re subscribed to. So if you have HD, then 504 will be HD. If you don’t, then 504 will be SD. 574 is the “leftover” channel that shows the other feed (or tells you to upgrade if you don’t have the HD package). They do this so you don’t have to think about whether you do or don’t have HD. Just go to 504 and you’ll always find the channel and get it in the best quality that you are subscribed to. Same principle with all HD channels.

Foxtel’s HD feed is always clearer than 7’s as well. Believe its to do with the way its encoded/transmitted.

Charging $10/m for HD is archaic though. Much better off to just switch to Kayo if you have good enough internet.

Space age technology.

The PA would never allow it, but our players are so pampered I think this is a great idea.
lol imagine Paddy if we had shipped him to Melbourne for 2 first round picks. Or Brisbane trading the 'go home 5' to other states.

You wouldn't get much value unless the receiving club could get a contract extension out of the player though, and it would have to come with free agency whenever out of contract.

I see Carlton have opened the season with two "brave" losses.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brisbane officials asked to leave the ground due to a positive COVID case in Queensland.

fu**ety fu** fu** fu**. We are due to fly down for the game next weekend....

Crazy how quick these things cascade isn't it?

Redbacks in Queensland too. Reckon Queensland can keep them lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that the Geelong players are acting like bobble heads again this week.

Whenever a Geelong player gets tackled around the chest they blatantly throw their heads back even though there's no high contact.

It happened against us too last week, it's such a dispicable tactic

Brisbane terrible.

Big O can barely move

Brisbane playing like a red, blue and yellow side usually does in Geelong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back