Game Day 2021 R10 Brisbane vs Richmond 7.50pm, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee that Mathieson campaigner likes to mouth off. A lot of chit chat for someone who's done f....al

A lot of chat for a bloke who has played 4 games in 1 and a half seasons....

With the game done, I’d just like to note a few positives:

Balta quietly slipping back into some imperious form. Fantastic tonight.

RCD will make it, I think. He may not be a top 50 player, but you don’t have to be to play 200 good quality games.

Baker is copping heat from the Reactionary nuffies in here tonight. To them I say; shut the **** up. He has been a colossus and will continue to crack in all day. I love him.

Mathieson’s been prancing around like a child impersonating Hulk Hogan. Is this normal behaviour from him? It’s cringeworthy stuff.
Sadly it is normal behaviour for him. He was doing this shit when Brisbane were shit 2 years ago at the beginning of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mathieson is one that wouldn’t survive old school football. He’s a sh*t truck of a player that thinks he’s top sh*t because he plays for an AFL team. I’d take Zorko over him any day and Zorko is another that deserves a punch in the face.

Brisbane might be the one team I cheer on Melbourne against if it’s a Melbourne v Brisbane match.
Lost their feel good vibe. Do something first, then talk shit boys.

They've gotten a bit more than the rub of the green...
Who cares. There’s nothing they can do to control it. They are also getting beaten by a better side. Killed in the middle.

They are beating us at home, with some favourable but not unexpected umpiring, with our starting midfield out. Did we honestly expect to win this game?

The lions are a good side.

Kids have no run left in the legs, last week's effort would have taken alot out of them. I think most of us given our injuries marked this one as a loss. No point running ourselves into the ground, the next two weeks are wins we need and at the same time we get players back, the perfect launching pad towards finals.

If someone doesn’t go full atomic at the AFL about the free kick numbers I’m going to explode. FFS - 26-12 and this is unwatchable.

Loved the post earlier in the week - imagine changing the rules in the NBL to stop the Bulls? Shocking’s conflict of interest is so egregious it’s insane.

With half a team you have played well interstate and the game is not over yet as you proved last week, but honestly hoping that Dimma lets loose in his post game regardless of result and tigers fans and concerned neutrals can start a GoFundMe and pay his massive fine, what a joke, he needs to call out the umpiring, apparently the AFL is a professional comp? Too influenced by the media, the umps are coerced, best comp in Australia what a joke.
Mate was always going to happen. At an interstate venue and we have slagged off the AFL's love child in Marvel Stadium. The AFL is more corrupt than FIFA but much more incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back