List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide has made another offer to Sydney for Jordan Dawson.

Foxfooty.com.au understands the Crows have proposed a trade of Melbourne’s future first-round pick – which they acquired last week – for Dawson.

There are no other selections involved.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/3e3cb1e00eb1b48020afe821676b5dae

I'm baffled as to why the Melbourne future first rounder is regarded as a high-value asset... I would suspect that ends up as a #18 natural pick next year, and therefore bumps back in the 20s after F/S and NGA bids. Strange.

Someone at the club still considers the window to be ajar (of money) and is making the most of it.

As much as I want Boak and Gray to win a premiership, can we afford to go down the Hawthorn/Geelong path and go all in?

I rate most our 25 and unders alot high than our over 25s.
Wines boak Gray. The rest are meh.
Add a couple backman under 25 and id say our under 25s comftable beat our over 25s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make it a three way.

Ladhams to Sydney
Dawson to Adelaide
F1 Melbourne to Port
I like the F1 but I think port need to get a little more out of that deal.

Edit: I'm talking about the F1 (formula 1) race... Coming to Adelaide from Melbourne.

Melbourne's 1st round draft pick would be great.

Last edited:
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/3e3cb1e00eb1b48020afe821676b5dae

Tom Morris reports...

Port Adelaide will not accept Pick 31 by itself for Peter Ladhams, who wants to play for Sydney.

The Power feel the ruckman is worth a pick in the late teens and will ask for more if the Swans propose a straight swap for Pick 31.

There is still a chance Ladhams stays at Alberton, according to sources familiar with negotiations.

JOM has refused to say he is staying at the hawks like chad did apparently. So I think he is definately on the move somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back