List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I think SPP is definitely trade bait.

Not offering much and far too many brain fades to make it as a player I think. Try find someone over West we can fit into a trade and return him home.

Disappointing as his first year or two he looked really good

SPP was great last year.

Warchest and Matt Crouch do not belong in the same sentence when it comes to Port.

"AFL trade news: Kelly undecided, Lynch exit possible, Port armed with warchest | AFL News | Zero Hanger" https://www.zerohanger.com/afl-trad...exit-possible-port-armed-with-warchest-87230/

That is an article quoting an article written by a jouro (who I’ve never heard of)

When it refers to ports possible targets it uses the journos name from the original article. There’s no reference to a source by name or even use of the old “unnamed sources” or the old trick of being vague and saying “believed”

Just the writer speculating.

Billings - We saw in the last game, he is just a bad fit for port. He’s a flaky often invisible one way winger / hff. Last thing we need to add.

Matt crouch - was a crab before he spent a year out of the game injured. He’s been replaced by keays and now the crows want to move him on. Says everything about him. He’s a bad bad fit next to wines and drew.

dunstan - has been a c-grade player all his career and has just come into form now. I reckon he again is not a great fit next to wines and drew, and buggered if I want to give him a multi year free agency offer and gamble that he doesn’t go back to his c-grade play.

kelly - would be a great pickup for us. Would be a good fit with the group we have. Would set us back a fair amount but if we can front load the hell out of it could work well. Imagine we are next to no chance.

petty - was floated by C4 and is interesting. We absolutely need key defenders for life after Jonas and McKenzie who are near the end and eventually clurey and Alir. Though petty is ready to play now and would give us a huge congestion of defenders with Jonas clurey Alir McKenzie petty and pasini and petty on current form is behind all bar pasini. Though that could change next year. He’s contracted to 2022 as well.

Rankine - some rumours he will come back to SaHas been underwhelming and injury concerns. We could really use a creative small forward considering we can’t keep ours fit.

luko - is particularly attractive as with his running and kicking he would be perfect fit for what we’re trying to do. Contracted and can’t see us getting him out. More one to keep getting in his ear and go after him next year

hewett - decent role player midfielder that I can’t see fitting into our 22 and can’t see him wanting to come here to be depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That call isn’t one I would be proud of.
Offering Matt crouch a 6 year deal at port could easily wreck our list management for years and have the media taking the piss out of us.

**** throwing big money at has-beens and fringe players and make Sam Taylor an offer he can’t refuse and hand over our first round pick (and more picks if needed) to gws.

Could build a backline around him, burton, jones, Bergman etc to play with our core of butters rozee and duursma for a decade.

Most clangers in the afl thelast few years , good ball winner but is basically trash
In his sanfl return he had something like 28d.
Off the top of my head it was like 22k and 6 handballs lol

if he’s such a plodder he can’t find space to use his boot at sanfl level what’s he going to look like at afl level?

Most clangers in the afl thelast few years , good ball winner but is basically trash
Go look at the most changers in the comp atm. Most of the top 10 are superstars of the comp, 2nd is wines. Is Wines trash?

People are crazy if they don’t think he would add to us, especially when our midfield atm is basically, wines, Boaks, Amon and Drew

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back