25. Dean Kent - Link
39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency Window
Friday October 1 – Friday October 8

Trade Period
Players: Monday October 4 – Wednesday October 13
Picks: Monday October 4 – tbc (approx. Friday November 19)

List Lodgement 1
tbc (approx. Thursday October 28)

Delisted Free Agency Window 1
tbc (approx. Friday October 29 - Monday November 8)

List Lodgement 2 (Final date for primary list delistings)
tbc (approx. Tuesday November 9)

Delisted Free Agency Window 2
tbc (approx. Wednesday November 10 - Friday November 19)

Last edited by a moderator:
Either react to the post or come back with something worthwhile.
Sorry chief.

Bontempelli
Macrae
Walsh
Steele
Petracca
Oliver
Parish
Neale
Martin
Mitchell
Wines
Miller
Merrett
Boak

jUsT tO nAmE a fEw

In all seriousness on the Parker thang, when is the last time the captain and current best and fairest of a finals side was up for grabs for just money?

In all seriousness on the Parker thang, when is the last time the captain and current best and fairest of a finals side was up for grabs for just money?

Doesn't seem likely unless they are wildy over the cap. I thought Parker would have been cooked at this point, but every Swans game I saw this year he looked like an animal in career best form

Anyone against enticing the Parker trade is a moron. In his prime. top 10 midfielder in the comp. We'll get 3 elite years out of him as a minimum. We're in our window now. Go all in or bust.

I've been gone from paying attention to this board for a while. It's time people start forming their own opinions and not follow the St***#4 types.

Stavro4 is a dog. Makes up everything. Reckons he gives out hot tips in PM’s but there’s no proof of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah there was this fat diabetic bloke that wasn't quite KPF size that seemed too good to pass up, because something about Tom Boyd and was he the one that brought outstanding leadership or was he the good club man?

I was reading this yesterday after doing a random search, quite depressing really. You may remember this....

Ranges coach says St Kilda must take Christian Petracca at No.1 in this week’s AFL National Draft
ST KILDA would be mad not to use its No. 1 draft pick on Christian Petracca, according to Eastern Ranges coach Darren Bewick.

Eamonn O’Molloy - 2014

ST KILDA would be mad not to use its No. 1 draft pick on Christian Petracca, according to Eastern Ranges coach Darren Bewick.
To Bewick’s mind, those who argue are complicating a simple equation: Petracca is the best player in the draft and the best player should be picked first.
“Put it this way, if he goes to Melbourne (the Demons have picks two and three) it would be the steal of the draft,” he said. “I might be a little bit biased, but I think St Kilda would regret not taking him.”
Petracca has spent the past season eliminating anything that might be perceived as a weakness. If any remain, a lack of self-awareness is not one of them.
In an interview published last month, he said: “It’s frustrating because everyone says the same things about me … half-forward, 96kg, no endurance. It’s good to show them I have something else to my game.”
He has been borderline obsessive in developing the necessary engine.
The work included 10km slogs with his mum, Elvira, a former marathon runner, near their home in Warrandyte, gruelling fitness sessions with Ranges fitness coach Sean Murphy and plenty in between.
It continues even now: Bewick said Petracca, notoriously active and impatient, has been killing time before the draft on the Gold Coast this Thursday by joining the Ranges’ 2015 pre-season work.
“That alone says something about his dedication,” Bewick said. “He wanted to build up a tank and it doesn’t happen overnight.”

He proved his appetite for the hard yards was having an effect with a personal best in the beep test (14.12) at the draft combine.
Christian Petracca leaves the Bendigo Pioneers in his wake. Picture: Angie Basdekis

Christian Petracca leaves the Bendigo Pioneers in his wake. Picture: Angie Basdekis
It is not the only box he has ticked. Aside from improving all aspects of his game on the field, Petracca also wanted to develop off it.
“He wasn’t immature as such, it was more just developing how he works in a team environment and most definitely, he has done that,” Bewick said. “He is a really good football person to have around a team.”
The rewards he has already reaped are well-documented, with the standout his startling performance for Vic Metro in the national under-18 championships.
He led his side in disposals in every game and won the Larke Medal as the tournament’s best player, putting him in the same company as AFL stars like Tom Hawkins and Marc Murphy.
For Bewick, it has been a pleasure to watch his star player’s development.
“I always thought he would be a high pick. (At the start of the season) the talk was he would be top-20,” Bewick said. “He realised he wasn’t perfect and that there were things he needed to do and he’s done them.”
In the mind of the Ranges coach, there is no need for the brains trust at Moorabbin to overthink a simple thing.
“He deserves to go first.”
CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
Born:
4 January 1996
Height: 186cm
Weight: 96kg
Local Club: Beverley Hills
Other Clubs: Park Orchards, Warrandyte, Eastern Ranges
School: Whitefriars College
Position: Powerful inside midfielder/forward
Did you know: Petracca’s first love was basketball. He was rated the best point guard at his age in Victoria and a player with NBA potential.

I was reading this yesterday after doing a random search, quite depressing really. You may remember this....

Ranges coach says St Kilda must take Christian Petracca at No.1 in this week’s AFL National Draft

Eamonn O’Molloy - 2014

To Bewick’s mind, those who argue are complicating a simple equation: Petracca is the best player in the draft and the best player should be picked first.
“Put it this way, if he goes to Melbourne (the Demons have picks two and three) it would be the steal of the draft,” he said. “I might be a little bit biased, but I think St Kilda would regret not taking him.”
Petracca has spent the past season eliminating anything that might be perceived as a weakness. If any remain, a lack of self-awareness is not one of them.
In an interview published last month, he said: “It’s frustrating because everyone says the same things about me … half-forward, 96kg, no endurance. It’s good to show them I have something else to my game.”
The work included 10km slogs with his mum, Elvira, a former marathon runner, near their home in Warrandyte, gruelling fitness sessions with Ranges fitness coach Sean Murphy and plenty in between.
It continues even now: Bewick said Petracca, notoriously active and impatient, has been killing time before the draft on the Gold Coast this Thursday by joining the Ranges’ 2015 pre-season work.
“That alone says something about his dedication,” Bewick said. “He wanted to build up a tank and it doesn’t happen overnight.”

He proved his appetite for the hard yards was having an effect with a personal best in the beep test (14.12) at the draft combine.

It is not the only box he has ticked. Aside from improving all aspects of his game on the field, Petracca also wanted to develop off it.
“He wasn’t immature as such, it was more just developing how he works in a team environment and most definitely, he has done that,” Bewick said. “He is a really good football person to have around a team.”
The rewards he has already reaped are well-documented, with the standout his startling performance for Vic Metro in the national under-18 championships.
He led his side in disposals in every game and won the Larke Medal as the tournament’s best player, putting him in the same company as AFL stars like Tom Hawkins and Marc Murphy.
“I always thought he would be a high pick. (At the start of the season) the talk was he would be top-20,” Bewick said. “He realised he wasn’t perfect and that there were things he needed to do and he’s done them.”
In the mind of the Ranges coach, there is no need for the brains trust at Moorabbin to overthink a simple thing.
CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
Born:
4 January 1996
Did you know: Petracca’s first love was basketball. He was rated the best point guard at his age in Victoria and a player with NBA potential.
Aww I almost feel physically sick reading this. We lost ten years with shithouse draft selections. Hopefully that changes this year

Eamonn O’Molloy - 2014

CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
Born:
4 January 1996
Great another reason to drink

Stavro4 is a dog. Makes up everything. Reckons he gives out hot tips in PM’s but there’s no proof of this.
Absolutely. Guy knows nothing. The tips he gets never come true, apart from the ones that do.
He is no good

Delist

Anyone against enticing the Parker trade is a moron. In his prime. top 10 midfielder in the comp. We'll get 3 elite years out of him as a minimum. We're in our window now. Go all in or bust.

I've been gone from paying attention to this board for a while. It's time people start forming their own opinions and not follow the St***#4 types.
Is that you Brian? 😊

Eamonn O’Molloy - 2014

CHRISTIAN PETRACCA
Born:
4 January 1996
Surely this dude has been pumped full of juice since under 16s or something

6'1 96kg lean at 18 y.o. - pretty sus

Seems like the club disagree with you mate.

He was asking for 700k for 4 years. It's a massive risk for a 29 year old.

I'm more like that Grey Wiggle guy, you campaigners are irrationally positive. There s absolutly no good reason to have faith in this clubs ability to play finals. They didn't even start to play until they'd worked out that finals were off the cards. I have hope but confidence is a dangerous thing for a Saints fan.
This is so true but when you start the season with no Marshall(who they said would likely be out for at least 8 weeks) Ryder (no one new if he would ever return) Paton (who was one of our better players last year out for the year) Crouch (missing due to suspension) Jones (hamstring problems) and from there it only got worse - Carlisle was on the outer and his replacement Frawley was in rehab , Hannerbery was a right off again and Gresham was finished a couple games later.
You kind of knew it was going to be a tough year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back