Analysis 2021 trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as we don’t reamed on the trade table i suppose. Can set up the next wave of mids if we transact it properly.

Pick 8 I’m not sure is quite high enough after being pushed back.

Hayden Young would be nice

This could be one of those win-win trades. Pick 6 and an early 2nd. Probably on trade what they get for Cerra for Neale. Effectively Cerra for Neale.

Would the Lions take 6 and an early 2nd? On trade their original first and a couple 2nd’s for a decent ready made mid? Go to the draft with pick 6.

I don’t know, I just get a good feeling this will work out for both parties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see a real win/win here.
Jeremy Cameron got 3 firsts last year.
That for me is the bare minimum.

Before anyone gets personal - put yourself in his partners shoes. Family is in W.A - moves to Qld where she knows no one, sells her business, has a baby and does all of the above during a pandemic. If she's struggling and wants to be with her family, nobody can fault her for that.

If he stays or goes, it'll be okay.

Premiership window closed unless we can pry out another A grader from somewhere.

We did pretty well without him this year. Losing your best player is never a good thing but we can potentially turn this into a win. Or keep Lachie should we choose to, he's contracted for another two years.

We did pretty well without him this year. Losing your best player is never a good thing but we can potentially turn this into a win. Or keep Lachie should we choose to, he's contracted for another two years.

I'm hoping we've already got a contingency plan in place.

That is restraint of trade mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2021 trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back