Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final : Geelong v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

My level of Hate for the Handbaggers can be summed up this way.

I would actually barrack for Essenscum if they were playing them on saturday and they are second on my hate list.

So its through gritted teeth that I will be barracking for Sydney because they are in my top 5 most hated.

The only way I am going to survive the day is, with the aid of alcohol.

Geelong with their innovations being greasy arms and dropped knees, eye gouging and grand final sniping, whining and preening - they take the cake for me.

I’m over my Sydney hatred. They play good footy this year. Horse is a very good coach and I would like to see Buddy get one more.

Yeah this is the reality.

Majority of Hawthorn fans most hated consists of either Essendon or Geelong at 1 followed by the Swans.

I would actually barrack for Essenscum if they were playing them on saturday and they are second on my hate list.

So its through gritted teeth that I will be barracking for Sydney because they are in my top 5 most hated.

Agree but you could just not watch it

drunk happy hour GIF by The Orchard Films

This will be me.
One eye on the footy - two hands gripped around the alcohol. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be at all making waves this week in light of what's happening with our club - but holy shit the revelations this morning that the AFL were actively trying to get Buddy to go GWS (I mean everyone knows it was happening - but now it's official) and the Swans deliberately did the 9 year deal to **** us over with free agency (again widely known but now officially stated) is on the nose.

Won't be at all making waves this week in light of what's happening with our club - but holy s**t the revelations this morning that the AFL were actively trying to get Buddy to go GWS (I mean everyone knows it was happening - but now it's official) and the Swans deliberately did the 9 year deal to * us over with free agency (again widely known but now officially stated) is on the nose.
I dont think anyone doubted that. Hawthorn continuing to win was not good for the comp. Gws getting bud would have been huge for the club a real sliding doors moment

Won't be at all making waves this week in light of what's happening with our club - but holy s**t the revelations this morning that the AFL were actively trying to get Buddy to go GWS (I mean everyone knows it was happening - but now it's official) and the Swans deliberately did the 9 year deal to * us over with free agency (again widely known but now officially stated) is on the nose.
And doesn't that make the 2014 GF win even sweeter.
Cats to win GF tomorrow then.
Go Cats (oh...that hurts saying that lol)

I may have turned grumpy in my old age (or perhaps too much exposure to HODGEYROAD ;) )
But I couldn't care less what happens with these two tomorrow.

I am organising to power clean my driveway and laserlite over the patio.
That will be fun.

Speaking of fun people, whatever happened to savagelunchbox?
I miss his positive contributions :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final : Geelong v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back