List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na our cap is too tight.

Tigers are in a fortunate position to pay 2.3 mill for Lynch and dusty and bring in 1.5 Mill a year in on taranto and hopper

Tigers have no one on big 6 year deals do they?

I dunno

this whole trade thing hinges on who will go and who will come etc

Lloyd isn't a defender- bring gould in
You are so funny. You make trades like they would all work. You have no feel for the essence or fabric of a club. There are intangibles that make the bloods that you do not see. Friendships, mateship, respect, time for others, making pathways, time to talk, genuine ness. Lots of intangibles go into the Swans. You see DeGoey in. Lloyd out. Buddy Out. Done. You do not see what effect that has on others. You do not know about teams. You do not know about people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are so funny. You make trades like they would all work. You have no feel for the essence or fabric of a club. There are intangibles that make the bloods that you do not see. Friendships, mateship, respect, time for others, making pathways, time to talk, genuine ness. Lots of intangibles go into the Swans. You see DeGoey in. Lloyd out. Buddy Out. Done. You do not see what effect that has on others. You do not know about teams. You do not know about people.
Fabric of the club? What do 14 goal demolitions do for the fabric of the club.

The swans exist to win flags, like 17 other clubs. That is objective #1 and only objective. They're not a place for guys to get together and have fun as mates

We are in the business of winning flags, and must do everything possible to win said flags.

Fabric of the club? What do 14 goal demolitions do for the fabric of the club.

The swans exist to win flags, like 17 other clubs. That is objective #1 and only objective. They're not a place for guys to get together and have fun as mates

We are in the business of winning flags, and must do everything possible to win said flags.
Like I said.......

Commiserations for today.
‘I was at the game and I reckon Brodie Grundy would be terrific for you blokes

Who is Hopper anyway? What has he done? Looking forward to the salary dump in a few years.

Bizarre comment.

Pick 7 in 2015, played 114 games for GWS.

Career average 21d, 4t and 4.7 clearances.

Would slot very nicely in our mids mix.

Sydney are the best team ever. We dont need to change a thing. We didn't get the result but at the end of the day as long as the guys had fun, that's all that matters.

We need to keep this current list together at all costs. Bringing outisiders in will destroy our culture.

Horse made the right call to play Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back