List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao people shit the bed so soon, **** two first rounders in the teens next year give me a top 5 pick right here and now every day of the week and it’s not even close.

Let’s just wait and see what happens before losing our shit. I doubt we’d even take Tstas id imagine we trade up for Phillipou if anything who would be a bloody brilliant addition.

Also we’re in a favourable position with Essendon as we can swap 21 for 22 as part of any trade and get them a pick in before Davey which is added value of pick 22 for them over Melbournes offer.

Tonight just got a hell of a lot more exciting!!

Essendon haven't accepted it, so...
Lmao people s**t the bed so soon, * two first rounders in the teens next year give me a top 5 pick right here and now every day of the week and it’s not even close.

Let’s just wait and see what happens before losing our s**t. I doubt we’d even take Tstas id imagine we trade up for Phillipou if anything who would be a bloody brilliant addition.

Also we’re in a favourable position with Essendon as we can swap 21 for 22 as part of any trade and get them a pick in before Davey which is added value of pick 22 for them over Melbournes offer.

Tonight just got a hell of a lot more exciting!!
It won’t be for two future first round picks mate, it’s also your first round pick this year.

s**t-talking on Instagram. Would be funny to see him backpedal about nah he's stoked to be at the Dogs.
Always wanted to stay in Vic
Love the West
etc etc

A source from another club thinks that mentioning us, is just driving up the price of pick 4….

I can’t see Power doing that.

We actually need bulk quality to replace 3 current regular AFL players. Trading 3 for 1, isn’t going to help that much, as 2 will still be playing most weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this talk of next years draft.

Mate let’s just form some trust over what our clubs experts have analyzed with next years strong draft (maybe it’s only strong in first 10 selections…) vs getting a top 5 pick
I understand people throw the idea around very loosely but personally I do believe most of next year's top prospects would be taken before majority of the first round this year. Clubs very well might think differently but from watching them personally I feel next year will be one of the best of the last decade. Some may say that every year but I don't.

I suspect Essendon take 4 to the draft anyway, but just glad to see we at least look to be proactive to be honest. There’s a lot of good options in play for us tonight so I hope we’re at least working a few angles

Yeah you’re not getting 3x first round picks including two futures for pick 4 lol, if that’s what you’re asking then your taking 4 to the draft
We’ll technically Melbourne have offered us three first round picks, and your club is interested too. So three first round picks is gonna have to be your offer, otherwise like you said, we’ll be taking the pick.

We’ll technically Melbourne have offered us three first round picks, and your club is interested too. So three first round picks is gonna have to be your offer, otherwise like you said, we’ll be taking the pick.

Technically Melbourne have nothing of the sort.

Rumoured that Melbourne have 3 Firsts on the table.

Might be the two F1s and no bid on Davey at 21
That’s dead, we could be getting the next Bont with Phillipou.
If you where the club with pick 4, and knowing what you know about Bontempelli. You wouldn’t entertain those picks as well. Plus you guys got JUH and Sam Darcy who where the best prospects in their draft the last couple years. Surely you just pay the big bag, and secure a kid who’s gonna be a good replacement for your existing superstars.

That’s dead, we could be getting the next Bont with Phillipou.
If you where the club with pick 4, and knowing what you know about Bontempelli. You wouldn’t entertain those picks as well. Plus you guys got JUH and Sam Darcy who where the best prospects in their draft the last couple years. Surely you just pay the big bag, and secure a kid who’s gonna be a good replacement for your existing superstars.
Haha what? Firstly, it’s laughable to speculate Phillipou being anywhere near Bont. Secondly if you thought he was even half as good as Bont, you’d be holding onto pick 4 for dear life and praying he gets to you.

I suspect Essendon take 4 to the draft anyway, but just glad to see we at least look to be proactive to be honest. There’s a lot of good options in play for us tonight so I hope we’re at least working a few angles

I'd entertain both F1s if both of Essendon's current and future seconds were involved. Might only be effectively a 4-6 pick downgrade on both F1s for the benefit of moving up from 11 to 4. When you factor in we could get Hayes or Weddle at 21 or 22 this year instead of taking Busslinger at 11, as well as getting an elite talent like Tsatas, i can see the appeal.

Fun hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back