Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling with this at the moment:

Crisp, Whitfield, Short, Hewett, Chapman, Gibcus
Macrae, Kelly, Neale, Cripps, Rowell, Horne, Daicos, Ward
Gawn, Grundy
Dunkley, Coniglio, Butters, Brodie, Xerri, Rachelle

All 190k rookies at the moment. Will beef it up once teams are announced with remaining 140k.
Have experimented with Witts at R2 (below) but am leaning towards the set and forget but any advice would be appreciated. What do we reckon?

crisp, whitfield, short, hewett, chapman, gibcus (190k, 190k)

macrae, kelly, neale, serong/cripps, rowell, JHF, daicos, ward (190k, 190k)

grundy, witts (190k)

duncan/treloar, dunkley, cogs, butters, xerri, rachelle (190k, 190k)

Unless there's any selection shocks I think I'm done? Hating myself for getting McCartin and going against my gut, but hopefully he generates a bit of cash. Had to chuck him up forward.
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 11.25.15 am.png

Milera at D6 would of made everything so simple. I’m currently back on the Jake Bowey train, not sure I like it but if he lets me down I won’t be as disappointed as I would be with a Jones or Richards type. Think the Dees will look to use him a lot more this season. Still not expecting a great score but I think he’s 25-30 points better than McCartin…

Rob Peter to pay Paul unfortunately.
I'd go mids, more points available.

These are the two options, although slight tinkering with rookies may still be required...

Option 1:
Option 1.jpg

Option 2:

Option 2.jpg

Essentially - I take out a midfield premium for a defensive one - allowing me to switch Rachele into the mids and get a new forward rookie (of which some actually exist).

I like the defence in Option 2 (although Richards and Chapman are still risks) but having Rowell at M4 just looks wrong....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are the two options, although slight tinkering with rookies may still be required...

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

Essentially - I take out a midfield premium for a defensive one - allowing me to switch Rachele into the mids and get a new forward rookie (of which some actually exist).

I like the defence in Option 2 (although Richards and Chapman are still risks) but having Rowell at M4 just looks wrong....
Option 1 I think. Too risky going 4 rookies on field in midfield as that's where all our big scores come from

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

Option 2 looks better balanced, Maybe swing Rachele forward and swap Butters out for Crouch/Cripps and in Defence i'd roll Chapman and Richards to Silcily and whatever you can afford with the cash you have left.

Option 1 I think. Too risky going 4 rookies on field in midfield as that's where all our big scores come from

Option 2 looks better balanced, Maybe swing Rachele forward and swap Butters out for Crouch/Cripps and in Defence i'd roll Chapman and Richards to Silcily and whatever you can afford with the cash you have left.

Great - that's sorted this one out.... Thanks all !! :p

Don't want Sicily - I think he is a trap.

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

Surely option 1, but find some value in the midfield instead of the 3 big dogs and resuscitate that defence a little...

Fair enough, I feel like that with Butters.

The problem with only one serious hit out - is you don't get to check Sicily's role. If we had another practice game this week - he might be playing loose and unaccountable. If so, risk reduced. If he's the 2nd KPD - then he's out.

But we are guessing a bit...

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

I'd probably take Option 1 even though option 2 midfield is similar to mine with Cripps and 4 rooks.
Has Richards got decent job security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back