Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that - but who do you go up to ???
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F4da0ada6-f8f6-4774-a5cb-9070d9728574

Someone you intend to keep for the season. Crisp, Short, Dawson, Lloyd etc.

I'm not sure that's the way. I'm taking out guys that never miss a game and score 100 a week, for guys that do miss, have new roles or are at new clubs or potentially getting reduced access (Lloyd) with others coming in.

I do get that I'm paying for all three at the likely top of their price point though.

These are the two options, although slight tinkering with rookies may still be required...

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

Essentially - I take out a midfield premium for a defensive one - allowing me to switch Rachele into the mids and get a new forward rookie (of which some actually exist).

I like the defence in Option 2 (although Richards and Chapman are still risks) but having Rowell at M4 just looks wrong....
Pick the one that isn't like mine as mine will suck ass......Ill let you guess which is like mine :laughing:

These are the two options, although slight tinkering with rookies may still be required...

Option 1:
View attachment 1345240

Option 2:

View attachment 1345242

Essentially - I take out a midfield premium for a defensive one - allowing me to switch Rachele into the mids and get a new forward rookie (of which some actually exist).

I like the defence in Option 2 (although Richards and Chapman are still risks) but having Rowell at M4 just looks wrong....
I think you have an extra forward premo instead of an M4 compared to a lot of teams. Ie Treloar instead of Cripps/Neale/Crouch

If you put Treloar mid instead of Rachele it totally changes the look of that side even though players are same.

I'm not sure that's the way. I'm taking out guys that never miss a game and score 100 a week, for guys that do miss, have new roles or are at new clubs or potentially getting reduced access (Lloyd) with others coming in.

I do get that I'm paying for all three at the likely top of their price point though.
You only have 1 keeper in defence... if you're okay with that then all good :)

I'd probably take Option 1 even though option 2 midfield is similar to mine with Cripps and 4 rooks.
Has Richards got decent job security?

We all want him behind the ball running forward - but does Bevo ?? He has been best 22 when fit, and he should be ready to explode. He looked good in the practice game and at open training he looked really clean - but it's Bevo....

You only have 1 keeper in defence... if you're okay with that then all good :)

Agree - there is only one there. Any the guys you mention are the ones I'll be most likely wanting to get at some point....

I think you have an extra forward premo instead of an M4 compared to a lot of teams. Ie Treloar instead of Cripps/Neale/Crouch

If you put Treloar mid instead of Rachele it totally changes the look of that side even though players are same.

Good point... I could do that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also have 2 options I need helping nutting out...

Differences are:

Option 1.
D5 - Answerth
M3/4 - Simp, Neale
F4 - Heeney

Option 2
D5 - Sic
M3/4 - Bray, Jelly
f$ Ralphsmith

View attachment 1345247

Should mention there's an extra 60k odd with the below option...

View attachment 1345248
I like Option 2. Although I'd go Touk down to Simp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back