Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Scott hinted that Stephens won't be in this weekend, but I like it apart from that. I'm not sold on Crouch - but plenty are.
Nice one - Stephens is a placeholder - got a bit of cash to get to Hough if no cheaper options show up.

Cripps a better call than Crouch?

Hey all, I’m seeing a lot of teams where people have a couple benched rookies that are more than 190k - why is this?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey all, I’m seeing a lot of teams where people have a couple benched rookies that are more than 190k - why is this?

Players that will play will go up in value, who can then be culled for 190k players as they debut, starting with non-playing 190k rookies offers no cash generation.

Also because it looks like very few 190K rookies will get selected, so they won't generate any cash until they are actually playing - nor will they provide E coverage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just catching up on the SicDawg news. Are people thinking to ride him for a week or not worth going in with 29 green dots?
SicFlawg is Maximus

Just catching up on the SicDawg news. Are people thinking to ride him for a week or not worth going in with 29 green dots?
I'm leaning towards putting De Koning on ground for a week (if its only going to be R1)
My only alternative for Sicily is down to a Chapman type, or all the way down to McCartin permanently.

Currently got Butters in my side but he makes me nervous. Just seems like one of those perennial mid to high 80s types. Nothing much has changed with Ports side so there doesn’t seem much to suggest he’d get more mid time while he’s handy up forward. Have missed a fair bit of preseason, has there been talk of him getting more responsibilities?

Been roped into Fantasy, not sure if there's anything standing out as being wrong - rookies subject to change...

View attachment 1345436
I'd also be wary of Heeney. He's a gun, but relies heavily on goals to score points. Unless he gets more Mid time, I would steer clear. Also don't believe Rayner will be fantasy relevant either.

Rest of your team is good. I really like the Tim English selection. Main WBD ruck now (correct me if Im wrong) so will likely be in the top F10 conversation by years end. And allows you to switch between Rucks in case Gawn/Grundy are injured.

Apart from it not being in price order and Cam Rayner being a spud it looks pretty good.

Blame the site design, why the hell doesn't it automatically put the players in order like Supercoach?
So annoying!

Cheers for the advice guys, I'm going to gamble on Heeney, but will look for a Rayner replacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back