Teams 2022 Fantasy - Rate my Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Simp pick. I'm still torn whether I will start him or not
He was in my side all pre season until that awful showing in the pre season game. Starting to wonder if I’m reading far too much into that and he’ll still be awesome…

He was in my side all pre season until that awful showing in the pre season game. Starting to wonder if I’m reading far too much into that and he’ll still be awesome…

Overanalysing things based upon 20 seconds of information ???

We wouldn't do that would we ??

Overanalysing things based upon 20 seconds of information ???

We wouldn't do that would we ??
Coach Reaction GIF by Apple TV

How much cash left? You'll need to upgrade a decent chunk of those $190k rookies.
Only 3k, but I feel confident I can make enough cash to upgrade where it's needed during the season.

Comparing my starting team from last years I actually have the exact same amount of basement priced rooks.
Whether I can replicate the somewhat decent year I had I'll have to find out.

Last edited:
High CBA's. You'd think that midfield is his now with No Cunnington and Greenwood doing the leg work + not being as good. That poor showing sticks in the back of the mind but all the 'gurus' say to ignore premiums poor scores in aami.... Serious pod too

Love the Simp pick. I'm still torn whether I will start him or not
He looked like dogsh*t in the first half of the AAMI game.. looked slow as a wet week - but worked into it the longer it went. The first coulple of fixtures work for me too, i like my PODS to go bang for at least a couple of weeks to make me feel good before they fall over :p

1647331656967.png

Not sure about the rooks at all - whatever happened to Jeppa's juniors? Where are you guys reading about rookies these days?

Will likely be my final team. 100k to play with when teams announced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked like dogsh*t in the first half of the AAMI game.. looked slow as a wet week - but worked into it the longer it went. The first coulple of fixtures work for me too, i like my PODS to go bang for at least a couple of weeks to make me feel good before they fall over :p
Captain material against the hawks in round 1 too surely

Hopefully finally iteration, bench rookies pending. Not the happiest I've been with it, but I think it's my safest version.

Becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the Sicdawg, but I think I may just have to back him in and see. Also balls deep with Draper, so see how that goes also.

First time Touk has been in the team all preseason, instead of Steele.

F3 is still up for debate, what does everyone think Thomas v Dusty v Degoey? I guess you could throw Heeney in there also but I don't really want to. Landed on Thomas as he seems the most reliable choice, with others upgrade targets?

Screenshot 2022-03-15 191003.png

Hopefully finally iteration, bench rookies pending. Not the happiest I've been with it, but I think it's my safest version.

Becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the Sicdawg, but I think I may just have to back him in and see. Also balls deep with Draper, so see how that goes also.

First time Touk has been in the team all preseason, instead of Steele.

F3 is still up for debate, what does everyone think Thomas v Dusty v Degoey? I guess you could throw Heeney in there also but I don't really want to. Landed on Thomas as he seems the most reliable choice, with others upgrade targets?

View attachment 1344907
Touk & Mills !!! You're a legend

Thoughts on my team? including the bench.
Been a little late to the party this year unfortunately.

View attachment 1345008
Apart from the Joel Hamling selection it's a good side. Can't have Hamling on your field though, so i think you need a last minute reshuffle.

Option I would go with is Neale down to Cripps or Serong and use the cash to upgrade Hamling and your bench.

On the bench, swap Sam Hayes for Jack Hayes and Greg Clark for B. Hough if you can afford it. Then swap Skinner and Kelly between Fwd/Def and swap Skinner out for Baldwin.

If other rookies show there hands you can move the bench around even more but that's a good point to go into the team announcements with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back