Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How you planning on doing that ?

I have NOD on the defensive bench, but with SDK out part way through - I’d have two donuts. So Brodie becomes Hollands - so I get Martins (E) score in the forwards.

At the same time, NOD becomes Answerth - so hopefully he plays next week

I have NOD on the defensive bench, but with SDK out part way through - I’d have two donuts. So Brodie becomes Hollands - so I get Martins (E) score in the forwards.

At the same time, NOD becomes Answerth - so hopefully he plays next week
Very nice.
I think I’m gonna go Naish to Hollands and then just save the cash for next week. I’ve seen a few others doing something similar to you by upgrading another player for this round but tbh I’m happy with all current players in my team so don’t wanna use the cash for the sake of it.
Hopefully I’ll thank myself at full lockout 🙏

Getting Nick Martin in is the priority, as well as suring up my bench in defence. I’m hoping Gibcus keeps his spot, and if TSK is only out with concussion I’ll probably hold him too. I’ll have to shuffle F5 and F6 around to get Hayes and Martin on field.

Going to give Short, Whit and McInerney another week before doing anything drastic, as by then we’ll have a decent read on potential replacements - Milera and Dawson the main ones, as well as any new rookies named.

Aside from my D1 - D3 I’m not feeling too bad, actually. Round one always throws up a few surprises.

Getting Nick Martin in is the priority, as well as suring up my bench in defence. I’m hoping Gibcus keeps his spot, and if TSK is only out with concussion I’ll probably hold him too. I’ll have to shuffle F5 and F6 around to get Hayes and Martin on field.

Going to give Short, Whit and McInerney another week before doing anything drastic, as by then we’ll have a decent read on potential replacements - Milera and Dawson the main ones, as well as any new rookies named.

Aside from my D1 - D3 I’m not feeling too bad, actually. Round one always throws up a few surprises.
Backs are a crap shoot
Premo wise besides hall there’s no one I’m confident in right now

They’ll come good though. Not as much chipping and cheap marks through round 1 but that will improve as the games slow down over the next few rounds

Short and whit will be fine picks
Crisp was my only worry with that role looking trash

I’ve got 124k in the bank. As of right now, I’m planning on going Gibcus > Milera for my first trade. Will leave me with basically no spare cash…

Is it too sideways to go Baldwin > Durdin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Jack Martin out with covid, I am VERY confident we will debut a player next week - Jack Carroll ($190k mid) and Jesse Motlop ($238k forward) both starred in the VFL this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back