Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

dogs came back into it when our smalls fell off the pace. not surprising because they were all over them like a bad rash, hard to keep that up all game.

we've turned mcgovern into a football player. hopefully mcdonald is ok.

i like that we won ugly, gives the players something to think about.
Small fwds find it hard when the game is on the other teams terms. They dominated us in the middle after half time.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

I’ll put my hand up to say I was one who said we should have taken Richards instead of O’Brien - I’m not sold on O’Brien yet - because I threw my toys out of the cot when he kicked it out on the full in the last quarter - but he made other huge plays when it was required.

:thumbsu:
he'll be rapt to hear that knowing what a hard bastard you are to please.........

I thought we were lucky to win the end, Dogs bad kicking helped us a lot. However, regardless I thought it was an awesome performance. Especially given we were missing our coach, and it's only been 2 weeks of adopting a new game plan. I thought it would take 2 months to execute it well!

Other thoughts:
  • LOB's best game for the club
  • Good to see Charlie back to his pre-injury self.
  • Harry loves playing the Dogs
  • Walsh looked slightly underdone (lacked burst), but still racked it up
  • Arguable Zac Williams best game for the club
  • I love George Hewett and Bambam.

We're 2-0! What is this feeling?!

Played great especially in the first half.
His marks and goals really gave us the headstart we needed.
Lots of footy smarts he has
Really happy how Harry, Charlie, Jack and TDK not crowding each other. Seems to have good understanding between each other which just love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a fantastic win. Got a bit nervous in the last 15 min.
We can clearly see a new team structure out there. It is so much improved.
Cripps, Walsh, Kennedy & Hewitt in the middle were awesome.
Harry & Charlie deliver BIG time.
They will learn a lot from that last quarter, to make better decisions and keep their cool.
This team will just keep getting better & better.
We are back and should be playing finals. You bloody beauty.

9 goals from your key forwards is great. Lochie O'Brien's best game in his career. Zac Williams best game at Carlton
Funny every time I saw Williams I thought 'he's been quiet'. Also thought 'bonus, he'll be better than this and we're still winning'

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Team Selection

200.gif

1st Quarter

dead poets society GIF

2nd Quarter

music video vintage GIF

3rd Quarter

Scared Who Wants To Be A Millionaire GIF by ABC Network

4th Quarter

Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor
Great stuff ODN

You can all thank me for my contribution to the win. Had a Club night tonight (tough call to go and miss both a Test Match and Carlton game). Got home just after Charlie kicked his 5th (still yet to see it) and we basically did not score in the time I watched the game. Imagine if I had watched from the bounce....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Round 2 Blues hold on to beat Dogs. Charlie kicks 5

Back