Game Day 2022 SC Round 7 Discussion - SC Gods causing a ruckus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not looking forward to 6:25pm tonight...

giphy.webp
back in a minute

Any considering fielding De Koning over O’Driscoll?

I think the typical Geelong shut down may happen down at cat land on Saturday and a lot of the dockers will struggle to find space and easy ball

The cats suffocate teams down there and it’s not normally good for opposition scores
I am fielding them both, D6 & M6 this week.

I think O'Driscoll is well suited to the cattery. He loves to tackle and hunt the congested ball.
The Dockers are more than just a zone-based defence, run and spread side under Longmuir and even without Darcy & Fyfe, they are a big chance.

They have a lot of heave-ho in more than just verse nowadays.

No Young
No Hinge
No Dixon
Xerri out for a month
Only emergency selected is Durdin
Four donuts on field

THIS is what they call carnage campaigners

Any considering fielding De Koning over O’driscoll?

I think the typical Geelong shut down may happen down at cat land on Saturday and a lot of the dockers will struggle to find space and easy ball

The cats suffocate teams down there and it’s not normally good for opposition scores
Decent chance he outscores NOD but I think NOD is still worth starting for the upside, if you go SDK and get it wrong it might cost you 50 points vs the 20 going NOD.

Annoying how Stephens keeps being named on the Swans extended bench, he probably won't make the 22 again but he could be the sub which makes it hard to use him as a loop.
Don’t think he’ll be the sub, will probably be JPK or Bell.

Any considering fielding De Koning over O’driscoll?

You have the choice?
2FE77B1C-CA5C-48B8-9011-C08E071F313D.jpeg

Decent chance he outscores NOD but I think NOD is still worth starting for the upside, if you go SDK and get it wrong it might cost you 50 points vs the 20 going NOD.
Laughing at all you kents worried about who to field. I just want 22 on the park!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice to get some news on Hewett.
I have one playing emergency, that I can swing between mids, fwds and Def.
Ill DPP it to defense if he’s a chance of being out, but for sure then, Parish or some other kent will be a late withdrawal and Hewett will play!

It would be nice to get some news on Hewett.
I have one playing emergency, that I can swing between mids, fwds and Def.
Ill DPP it to defense if he’s a chance of being out, but for sure then, Parish or some other kent will be a late withdrawal and Hewett will play!
At least he is named. They had 5 outs and 4 ins. Apart from the tweet, is there any vision of him that at all corroborates the report?

We should know tomorrow night.

You putting the C on him?
I wish i could but he will be on my pine. :moustache:

But i am sure to regret the 160 he is about to put out

-

in other randon news. IF rosas doesn't get selected im just gonna trade in touk touk instead. So i hope he doesn't get selected. Cause i really don't like having 500k sitting in the bank. Yuck.

So if rosas doesn't play... 6/7 upgrades left depending on when pruess gets suspended/injured again.

leaving close to 20 roughie trades. Yay.

No Young
No Hinge
No Dixon
Xerri out for a month
Only emergency selected is Durdin
Four donuts on field

THIS is what they call carnage campaigners

Surely thats pre-trades?

Im sitting on 26 Green dots post 3 trades even with Dixon not named, could be 27 if I decide to hold Rachele and offload Jhayes instead (which I may have to rapidly do in between final sunday teams and first bounce tomorrow night once Rosas is a lock). Pretty happy with that.

Can loop Gibcus in Def (would have to bench Daicos) and SDK in fwd (against SO durdin, yeah right....). One of those will have to be captain loop as well though, so still gotta think through it. Might give it a run through now tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back