Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

We got 2 tickets Q53 Social Club members will not be needing them!
I’ve got 3 concessions together I have no use for. Hit me with your best cats tragic story and you can ha
I’ve got 3 concessions together I have no use for. Hit me with your best cats tragic story and you can have them for face value…
Not a tragic story but I think I’m somewhat of a good luck charm. Went to 07 09 and 11. Only year I missed out was 08 and obviously 20. And we know how they went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got 3 concessions together I have no use for. Hit me with your best cats tragic story and you can have them for face value…
5th ballot since 2007 and unsuccessful each time. I went to the 92, 94 and 95 GFs and went home empty handed each time. I even went to the losing pre season GF versus Carlton in 97. I feel like this is my last chance to get to watch the boys actually salute. It’s also my old man’s birthday on Saturday, he’s turning 70 and I’d love to take him. He is a lifetime cats fan and has never managed to get to a GF.
Cheers and Go Cats!!!

P1 and still no confirmation is making me sick
This is ridiculous, the AFL and Ticketek should be shot.

A decade back they used to publish a PDF with the successful ballot winners, where the order number of you entering ballot meant you were successful. Tickets would then follow later. This method of poor comms in a trickle of allocation is just typical of those two organisations.

Alright watch this space, I have two tickets to the game but am also an MCC member.

So on the day I will rock up to the MCC and try and walk in, if I get in the second ticket will be up for grabs.

Obviously this will be a game day thing so I can't actually guarantee anything yet.

I have a message telling me seats... but no bar code...is that what everyone else has? Im high enough to shake hands with god.... but im going. :D Q30 ..
Yeah, we won't get barcodes and tickets until later in the week - think it's about Wednesday the email will come through with the ticket information

I noticed on my seating info it said, "Print At Home" - wondering if we'll need to physically print tickets, or if we'll still be able to use the digital entry we've been doing all season

This is ridiculous, the AFL and Ticketek should be shot.

A decade back they used to publish a PDF with the successful ballot winners, where the order number of you entering ballot meant you were successful. Tickets would then follow later. This method of poor comms in a trickle of allocation is just typical of those two organisations.

Did they? I can't remember ever seeing a pdf we'd just know because of our bank being debited then figure out which Cat the ticket was.

Then you'd have to go and pick the tickets up from the box office.

Was fun actually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back