List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDK what im missing with Humphrey. Everyone says hes a gun but the guy genuinely cant kick a football.

Im genuinely concerned for my TV remotes next year if we draft him with Trac and Humphrey both spraying set shots for the Dees.

IDK what im missing with Humphrey. Everyone says hes a gun but the guy genuinely cant kick a football.

Im genuinely concerned for my TV remotes next year if we draft him with Trac and Humphrey both spraying set shots for the Dees.
To be honest I haven't seen enough of him to really get a good gauge on him as a play.

But having just watched his video highlights he missed a few simple kicks which doesn't exactly sell him to be the high pick that he's been tipped for.

Last edited:
Nah, you just criticised me and I called you out on it when it wasn't necessary for a post that was informative for people that may have missed Jason Taylor's interview. You've been hanging out too much with TK
Woah Woah watch the personal attacks champion it's not a good look for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Trac is probably our best forward. He just struggles to convert. He should be spending more time in the F50 due to our lack of decent forwards.
it's a tough one but I don't see what you see in petracca as a forward. He is one of the worst kicks for goal in the afl and the very few goals he has kicked there would be matched (or surpassed) with the number of goals the other team kicks on the rebound from the kick in after all of his behinds.

Putting petracca before fritsch is blasphemous. if you can't kick straight, get out of the forward line.

it's a tough one but I don't see what you see in petracca as a forward. He is one of the worst kicks for goal in the afl and the very few goals he has kicked there would be matched (or surpassed) with the number of goals the other team kicks on the rebound from the kick in after all of his behinds.
This is just so obviously wrong. Scores from kick ins are incredibly low. It's one of those stats that is hard to find because Champion Data don't give it away but at least by about mid last season the AFL average for scores after kick ins was 1 in 13, which is a little below 8%. That's not goals, just any score. Not only that, teams were twice as likely to concede a score after a kick in than score themselves.

This is just so obviously wrong. Scores from kick ins are incredibly low. It's one of those stats that is hard to find because Champion Data don't give it away but at least by about mid last season the AFL average for scores after kick ins was 1 in 13, which is a little below 8%. That's not goals, just any score. Not only that, teams were twice as likely to concede a score after a kick in than score themselves.

Mate he's not going to answer you. The amount of times this has been pointed out to him but the nuff ball can't handle being wrong so he blocks it out like a personality disorder.

Mate he's not going to answer you. The amount of times this has been pointed out to him but the nuff ball can't handle being wrong so he blocks it out like a personality disorder.
I always take the w when you prove old mate wrong and then his next post is a totally different topic.

TK is wrong, again. I will answer you. 😌

I appreciate you finding the article . It's a good read. But the stats are a little misleading because i'm assuming the 1 in 13 is direct passages to goals.

Hypothetically, lets say Petracca sprays a shot at goal. Tom Stewart gets the ball from the kick-out kicks it 50m, hits Dangerfield who handballs it off to Guthrie who bangs it deep inside 50m to Jeremy Cameron 1 v1. Steven May spoils it over the line. Umpire throws it in, Hawkins grabs it out of the ruck. Snaps and goals. That wouldn't go down as a goal from a behind but it may as well have. That goal is on Petracca. 2 goal swing.

And with our ineffective zone (which i was harping on about all season) where we continuously concede an uncontested mark 45m, we cannot be missing easy shots at goal.

TK is wrong, again. I will answer you. 😌

I appreciate you finding the article . It's a good read. But the stats are a little misleading because i'm assuming the 1 in 13 is direct passages to goals.

Hypothetically, lets say Petracca sprays a shot at goal. Tom Stewart gets the ball from the kick-out kicks it 50m, hits Dangerfield who handballs it off to Guthrie who bangs it deep inside 50m to Jeremy Cameron 1 v1. Steven May spoils it over the line. Umpire throws it in, Hawkins grabs it out of the ruck. Snaps and goals. That wouldn't go down as a goal from a behind but it may as well have. That goal is on Petracca. 2 goal swing.

And with our ineffective zone (which i was harping on about all season) where we continuously concede an uncontested mark 45m, we cannot be missing easy shots at goal.
The same ineffective zone that has led to us conceding the least points league-wide in 2021 and 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back