List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, our forward line is in dire straight and we go draft a skinny key defender from WA

Not sure about a key defender either, seems like we have good depth there. Still have no idea what was left that was decent.

He does look skinny but draft hub has him down as 196cm and 89kg so not super light for a draftee

Not sure about a key defender either, seems like we have good depth there. Still have no idea what was left that was decent.

He does look skinny but draft hub has him down as 196cm and 89kg so not super light for a draftee
More Amy Adams than Grizzly Adams until he puts on some size then

Its actually a pretty impressive highlight reel, very good on both sides from the looks of it, good in the air, nice.

I like that he played a game at full back at senior level and played well. Great sign for a young key position player.
Don't think you can judge much if they've only ever played against other kids.

He actually looks pretty in his highlights. Another bonus still got 2 first and 2 second round picks next year.

yeah Adams sounds an ok pick as a key defender and he's a leader. he's just got some injury concerns but if we can get him right he might turn out to be a steal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Physical and tough tall defender who is aggressive in his approach and on field direction.

Actually love this pick because of a future replacement for May.

Played WAFL league this year so has already played against men.

If he keeps his body injury free, would not be surprised to see him play a senior game next year.

I like that he played a game at full back at senior level and played well. Great sign for a young key position player.
Don't think you can judge much if they've only ever played against other kids.

Hes definitely got a bigger body than I thought he would when I saw his draft photo. Im fine with this pick. Adams to replace Petty, Petty wins Coleman. Done and dusted.

I don’t understand why we would take a developing defender with injury concerns when Tomlinson and Turner can’t get a game as it is. Let alone one from WA.

We are in our window and should be trying to identify players ready to go up forward and kick a few.

Unless this is a clue that we intend to throw Petty up forward.

Last edited:
He doesn't look that skinny tbh.

Should fill out ok.

It was the photo they showed on the coverage that started the skinny talk. His neck looked about 2 foot long and 4 inches wide.

His body size looks fine in those highlights, he's brave in the air and seems to use the ball well. Learning under May and Lever should do him a world of good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back