List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyones thoughts on the below players?

Flynn Perez (23)
Charlie Lazzaro (23)
Kayne Turner (23)
Callum Coleman-Jones (22)
Jack Mahony (22)
Phoenix Spicer (21)
Cameron Zurhaar (20)
Tristan Xerri (20)

After collating 30 KPIs measured in our game and comparing the average data across the league (5 games played minimum) the above players all ranked below average in 20+/30 KPIs.

On the flip side of the data, it comes as no surprise that LDU (9), Jye (11) & Bailey Scott (13) took out the top 3 spots.
I’m all for stats analysis, but they have to be interpreted in terms of development cycles - eg age/experience (Perez is not comparable to Turner) and positional structure (eg CCJ and Xerri need to be compared to other 23 year old rucks with sub 20 games experience)

Thought there was also family there too.... whether it be his partner or partners family

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I heard that was WA or VIC, didn't hear anything about family in SA.

Is a plodder.

Wouldn't make top 22 in any of the top 8 teams or any teams aspiring to get there.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk
He was best 22 in a team that was in the 8 until the last minutes of the H&A season. So by definition he was in a top 8 team/one aspiring to be there.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Didn't do it with jacobs.
Haven't done it with polec and he's been s**t for the past 2 years+ .
Won't be happening anytime soon.
Except there's a new sheriff in town.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are some payouts.

Jack needs to be moved to the rookie list too. His time is up.

Bobby Hill is poised to join Collingwood in a trade GWS expects to net them a second-round pick, while Tanner Bruhn – pick 12 in the 2020 draft and with 30 games under his belt – is considering a future at Hawthorn or North Melbourne, with the Cats also monitoring.

Thought we were out of that race, Tom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobby Hill is poised to join Collingwood in a trade GWS expects to net them a second-round pick, while Tanner Bruhn – pick 12 in the 2020 draft and with 30 games under his belt – is considering a future at Hawthorn or North Melbourne, with the Cats also monitoring.

Thought we were out of that race, Tom?
North or Geelong if hopper goes to Geelong tanner will defiantly be at Roos

Except there's a new sheriff in town.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if there are some payouts.

Jack needs to be moved to the rookie list too. His time is up.
I would be surprised too but we'll have to wait and see

So frustrating to have all of Polec, Spicer, Mahony and Lazzaro contracted. Polec is cooked and I don't think the other three make it.
Yes Polec may well be finished, but I am hopeful that isn't the case. I wouldn't mind if one of Mahony, Lazzaro or Spicer were on the list, just not all three.

For those three it is quite the investment in picks; # 34, #36 & #42.
We have to get better at drafting, It confuses me somewhat as to why we have ****ed up so many second rounders?

Yes Polec may well be finished, but I am hopeful that isn't the case. I wouldn't mind if one of Mahony, Lazzaro or Spicer were on the list, just not all three.

We have to get better at drafting, It confuses me somewhat as to why we have *ed up so many second rounders?
We seem to go for development players vs ready made at the 2nd rounder position, at least pre 2021.
Seems to have been the wrong decision

I don’t know how you do it, but there needs to be some type of control around this. How can teams be allowed to negotiate with players without the capital to facilitate a trade? It shits me.

How do Richmond get Taranto and Hopper done?
Theyve got futures PM, plus three top 30 picks. They will get at least one of them done

I rekon Clarko interviewed Buhn like he did Wil Phil, it went well and now he wants to get him under the wing albeit a few years on. Bonus he gets to snatch him off Mitchell.

Hopper ends up at Geelong. Richmond simply dont have the picks and will be hesitant to move their 2023 first rounder considering they will most likely have Cotchin, Riewoldt and Tarrant retire at end of that season. The way he is going body wise I reckon Prestia probably only has a couple of years left too.

Taranto - Richmond for 12 and 19
Hopper - Geelong for 18

Seems about right

We have to get better at drafting, It confuses me somewhat as to why we have *ed up so many second rounders?
Mahony was obviously a Luff special. Laz and Spicer were both in the second half of the 2020 draft. There was only 59 players taken in what was obviously a difficult year to identify talent and so far not a lot of players from past their picks look that promising. 2021's drafting is looking much sounder but I guess we'll have a whole new team this year so who knows how we end up doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back