List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Jy for the right price is not the worst idea to be honest. Its not even a bad decision. Its actually good list management. Jy is Jack Z MkII.

Hard as a cats head, was a forward, blind kicks the footy, cant hit the goal etc.

Jy’s kicking is an absolute Lia ******* Bility moving forward.

I love the kid, I respect his leadership and his effort to keep moral high in tough dry times. Moving forward, he will not be part of the midfield core. So where do you play him?

As a list build decision to build a flag, or a flag winning team, I honestly struggle to fit Jy in the team which really is a tough decision to make.

Jy should have been moulded into a genuine small forward. Not a midfielder. His side step on boundary lines and his tenacity at winning the pill inside the 50 was awesome when he was 18/19. That should of been persisted with. Not make him a midfielder where by his disposal is below AFL standard
You kinda just answered your question in your first post with your statement in your second post.

bruhn to north then

Browne ain’t getting s**t right

Not saying he’s wrong, just saying there’s nothing to base a wager on.

I still anticipate Geelong are where he’d want to go.

How many list spots are you likely to have available?
Well we currently do have 4 more rookie spots then other clubs due to that assistance package, I suspect that will be halved to 2 or withdrawn completely.

Rankine, Corbett, tsitas, constable from our senior list.
Nichols, uwland, conroy, mclennan and murtagh from our rookie list.

They're all out of contract and will likely either be traded or delisted. Obviously rankine to Adelaide and lots of rumours Corbett has been offered opportunities elsewhere. But could definitely see a few others leaving like Markov, Burgess, Mcpherson or sexton taking opportunity elsewhere too.

So in summary I suspect 3 senior spots available and 2 rookies.

Pardon the intrusion
I'm curious though as to the feeling if the suns hypothetically traded all of their 2nd round picks for TT 25,32 and 33. This being the equivalent of pick 5 in points and allowing north to use as currency to bring in players through trade?
doorslam-kids.gif

Well we currently do have 4 more rookie spots then other clubs due to that assistance package, I suspect that will be halved to 2 or withdrawn completely.

They're all out of contract and will likely either be traded or delisted. Obviously rankine to Adelaide and lots of rumours Corbett has been offered opportunities elsewhere. But could definitely see a few others leaving like Markov, Burgess, Mcpherson or sexton taking opportunity elsewhere too.

Makes for an interesting trade period as you have 5 inside 45 and pick 51 as well.
Obviously additional picks to come in with Rankine and possibly others.

Charlie Constable.

That’s a bloke who’s career has gone absolutely nowhere.

Correct
Would rather play GC reserves and earn his spot in their senior team
Shortly to be delisted one would think

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep. He is dead to me.

I’m just happy to see less talk of Hill on here. The list squeeze gives more reason to avoid pea hearted, over paid wingmen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t Clarkson say you guys were specifically looking at players in that age bracket?

Just take him, and stop being difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Look we don’t usually take list management advice from anonymous Adelaide blow-ins, but there’s something about your username that just radiates credibility.

That McPherson shittruck who didn't want to come to us still has ANOTHER year on his contract? ******* lol Gold Coast.
He renegotiated and split his last year of his contract over two years to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back