• Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouch stiff?

F41zcNKXUAAfwNN

So Crouch not named in extended squad.
Gone?

Probably as a minimum made himself unavailable until contract is sorted even if that’s likely to happen. You’d hate to still be negotiating your contract then do an ACL.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So Crouch not named in extended squad.
Gone?
Yeah, noticed this too. Another Jacobs move....Didn't realise our contracts for players were optional to Aug 31....
If he's decided to not play, then it has to mean we aren't offering anything for next year. If he refuses to play, but stays - I have an issue with that.
Club first, ditch the teammates you've spent most of the year with, cause your ego rules, it's decided, you're gone. Withdraw any offers right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t it a bit risky playing both Borlase and Keane in the SANFL when we will likely need 1 or both of them next year in the AFL team? fingers crossed no more injured defenders.
Can get injured anytime. Even at training. They should all play if fit. Strachan back in next week you’d think,

Well I will certainly be there. Will get there to watch first match as well. I’ve said it before we have 70,000 members. Surely half of you can get there and scream like it’s an afl match and cheer the lads on. Feel so sorry for the lads running out to no support every bloody week. In our curtain raiser there were some of you booing us in the reserves then cheering us next match. We are a club. We support a club not just one part of it,

Well I will certainly be there. Will get there to watch first match as well. I’ve said it before we have 70,000 members. Surely half of you can get there and scream like it’s an afl match and cheer the lads on. Feel so sorry for the lads running out to no support every bloody week. In our curtain raiser there were some of you booing us in the reserves then cheering us next match. We are a club. We support a club not just one part of it,
I'll be there same as last year. It was pathetic the lack of support last year. Hope it's better this year but doubt it will be. Maybe some will turn up if we make the granny.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This side is good enough to get the job done on Sunday. Would want Strachan and/or Crouch to come in to feel confident against Glenelg though.

I’ll cheer for our ressies against any club except Sturt.

I think if you can’t understand that as a player then you don’t really get our club’s history.

It’s one of the reasons I think the sooner there’s a proper AFL reserves comp the better. AFC should be representing SA footy on the national stage, not competing against it.

I’ll cheer for our ressies against any club except Sturt.

I think if you can’t understand that as a player then you don’t really get our club’s history.

It’s one of the reasons I think the sooner there’s a proper AFL reserves comp the better. AFC should be representing SA footy on the national stage, not competing against it.
Footy is complicated in SA, do what your heart tells you.

Moving the deck chairs around

WRIGHT GOLLANT SHARRAD
NEWCHURCH MADGEN COOK
NANKERVIS BERRY DOWLING
HAMILL BORLASE PARNELL
BOYLE KEANE BOND
CLAMP BROWN HATELY

OLOUGHLIN SIGAL HAYSMAN MCKENZIE
Looking forward to what Gollant, Cook, Nank, Berry. Dowling, Keane, Bond can do.

Will be a close game, Sturt still have Patrick Wilson out and our ruckman Darcy Fahey-Sparks a maybe.

Some bloke on facebook is saying Hately, Parnell and Keane wont play. Surely hes full of it

Probably wishful thinking on his part. Guess the squads will be trimmed soon so we’ll know then.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back