flggr 2023 Anthony Rocca Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

You're really tying yourself in knots here... Feel free to quote me deinigrating AFL flags or saying they don't matter

As enjoyable as 1989, 1992, 1994, 1995, 2008 and 2020?

Why do you celebrate losing GFs and PFs?
Id have to bow down to your expertise on losing Grannies Sausage.... should I celebrate losing GFs?

Well, well, well.... Tugger culture rears its ugly head once more.

Sometimes the bay is a force for good as was shown this week as we've sent off Marlion Pickett with a bang in what will be his last game ever at AFL level.

A career criminal and soon to be repeat jail bird, Marlion's destiny will forever be servicing the needs of his cellmate as he watches from afar as his Tuggers decend back into minnow status LIKE THE TIGER OF OLD!

Did he play well on the weekend in his farewell game? I have no ****ing idea, who the Hell would actively choose to watch two of the most boring teams for two and a half hours? But sometimes when you make a campaigner of yourself its vital to remember that some things are bigger than footy.

Tuggers will always have fond memories and missing genital skin & hand skin from that one good game he played 6 years ago I suppose as he faded into anonymity and obscurity since.

Sadly it will be the last time we ever see him in this award but we certainly won't be forgetting him around here any time soon.

Ash Johnson takes home the 2 by protesting King Chucky's non birthday by putting on a shit performance for the ages. Being worst on for a team in a big game says a lot about a heart and desire of a player and its obvious the lolPies have a lemon there which doesn't bode well for September.

Carlton captain and winner of 0 finals Patty Cripps brings home the 1 further establishing his reputation a one of the most overrated footballers of all time.

Also in the votes was the young Footscray fella Arthur Jones. Described by the commentators as "special", "match winner", "goal threat" and probably athletic the Doggo registered 0 disposals in 68% game time as his team was turkey slapped into oblivion... Let that sink in for a moment.

And finally another casualty of the Dees/Pies shit fight Brody Mihocek who is normally reliable in front of goals but shit the bed on the big occasion, furthering my genuine deep concern for Colonwood's ability to win on the big stage.

Marlion, we salute you. You shall forever be a bay favourite!

It was an absolute pleasure writing this up!

Don't forget to nominate some Porf spuds tonight after the mighty G Bangers go in dry!!

Dinsdale zackah please remove the poll. 🍻

Round 13 results
Marlion Pickett (JAIL) - 3
Ash Johnson (LOLL) - 2
Arthur Jones (WOOF) - 1
Patrick Cripps (BLUZ) - 1
Brody Mihocek (LOLL) - 1

Jeremy Cameron
Steggles
Fatty Dangerflog
Soft De Koning
Blitzed Ass