Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Port fans are reading this thread and actually getting so teary they are reporting posts lolol.
What I’ve learnt from this entire JHF trade experience is that they live in some delusional world where they think they’re not an irrelevant small club. Collingwood have scum supporters, but they also have money. Poort just have scum supporters.

What I’ve learnt from this entire JHF trade experience is that they live in some delusional world where they think they’re not an irrelevant small club. Collingwood have scum supporters, but they also have money. Poort just have scum supporters.
They may be scum but there's some very Proud Boys among them 41fbfe19346d975eba443f95408641cf.jpg

Collingwood supporters are much much (better) less obnoxious than Poort supporters. By a long long way

It's quite touching. Nobody in Victoria knows or cares what happened in the South Australian little league in 1961

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Viney says on SEN radio that a lot of North players will need to do things differently and in a more professional manner in order to achieve growth in the list.

Was lead to believe that JHF was the only North player that lacked professionalism. Strange times indeed.

Last edited:
Todd Viney says on SEN radio that a lot of North players will need to do things differently and in a more professional manner on order to achieve growth in the list.

Was lead to believe that JHF was the only North player that lacked professionalism. Strange times indeed.
The same Todd Viney that was happy to trade a contracted Jason?

I live in wa now but lived in SA till I was 27.....36 now....and ports one of the oldest clubs in the country......don't worry about when they joined afl.....they are used to success and are a powerhouse. Got unlucky in the 2000's but should have won 3/4 flags by now. They are beasts.
JHF is the best recruit we've ever had and they nabbed him after 1 year. Watch out

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back