Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion ...Normality Has Resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1953/17

Doch, Himmelberg, Green, Marshall and Coniglio to go.

Fyfe on field with Fletcher's score on the bench is frustrating. Thats what I get for fielding that bloke though. No idea what I was thinking trading Wardlaw instead of him.

1851 with Doc, Smitch, Green, Worpel and Roma to come.

Definitely below par, thanks to Jackson and DC.

Considering fielding Windhager over Worpel at M8.

Under par here (maybe not at a rank of 26k) 17/1852 Dawson
Balls up fielding Fyfe over Sheldrick thinking that I could loop Sheldrick, 46 pts left on the table there, at least he's going to pump some cash into the team, same with MJ, Wilmot and Fletcher.
Took a punt bringing Cripps in, the bugger better repay the faith up against the Hawks, have Doc in that game too. Crouch and Roma should go ok against WCE so fingers crossed for a reasonable Sunday.
Trades are pretty much set already with Fyfe and DCam (did their jobs over the byes) to Keays and Mills.

1536 with 6 to go. Trac, Telly, Sinclair, Ash, NWM and RoMa. Gonna be a terrible score and have dropped quite a bit in rank, just hoping I can pinch one of my matchups

Also Hoping with my players tommorow I can at least recover close to last rounds rank. Copping a 38 from Jackson and 25 from Short hurts. My Essendon lads did ok. Bray, Serong, Bont, Titch and Naicos the top performers. Can’t wait for lockout to lift to put this round behind me and get my trades done lol
Might be playing you in Div 7.
I'm at 15/1,623 which is good with Warner on the pine.

Still got Docherty, Day, Green, Briggs, Marshall, Sinclair & Brouch (C) to come.

1990 / Docherty, Green, Sinclair, Day, Marshall to come. Averages get me to 2511, think that's solid enough?

Solid week. Only trick missed was not taking Sheldrick's score over Darcy Cameron. We'll see if taking Wilmot's 87 over Himmelberg will prove to be a mistake or not.

Elected to trade out Johnson to get Docherty in instead of Himmelberg to get Bont in, so I guess we'll see how Doch goes. Johnson will probably burn me, but didn't want to settle for a less secure premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone is at the game, could you yell over the fence to Walsh that it is foot-ball, not just hand-ball!

Ah, I see he had two kicks while I was typing that - I'll claim it as a rocket!
Flying To The Moon GIF by Ben Stillman

Sir William return was a one week blink and you miss it type arrangement
To be fair wasn't it basically one quarter where he went big? There's still three of those to go.

No idea was on a plane and saw he got 116 when I landed. Wasn’t worried with the how he did it 🤣

Think he got 60 in one quarter but might be imagining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back