Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Discussion ...Normality Has Resumed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
martin has ruined a perfect round (besides dunks)

1792/15c

Doch, Sinc, NWM, Steele, Day, Green, Marshall could be a nice score

1706/15 (C) - if only I captained Dawson, Naicos, Rozee, Merrett, Serong, Bray, Gulden, Keays...the list goes on. Nope though, captained the little walking amoeba in Laird. DC the only other major flaw besides that.

Sinclair, R. Marshall, Brouch, Cogs, T. Green, Briggs and Himmelberg to come...who knows what I end up with, but another round of missed opportunity - story of my year.

15/1558 (C)

Jackson and Cameron took a dump on my side today. Round rank is currently around 60k but missing one score and I suspect I have an above average number of players playing tomorrow including a number of PODs (Petracca, Crouch, Docherty, Briggs). Should be a high par score this round but I'm hoping I can hit 2300.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1740 with 7 to come. Sincs, NWM, Day, Green, Steele, Marshall and HH. Should be hitting 2400+

1740 with 7 to come. Sincs, NWM, Day, Green, Steele, Marshall and HH. Should be hitting 2400+

Yeah sounding like there's going to be a logjam at 2400+, 2450 probably for any rank progression.

Flicked through the gws socials. Noticed Angwin travelled. Anyone know whether Fahey travelled?

Hoping to use Fahey to loop Wilmot's score on for Mitchell.

1860 with 6 to come. Don't feel it's that great or near par?

Sinclair/Tracca/Green/Crouch/Day/Marshall to come. Benching DC to take Sheldrick score has helped dodge that bullet. But I really should just traded him to a premo instead of Yeo to Day.

1606/15

Decent score riding on Sinclair captaincy. Don't have Keays and Dawson but do have DC. That's why I'm behind par currently.

Doc
Sinc (C)
Day
Brouch
Walsh
Green
Roma

Lucky I have 200k in the bank to fix DC next week.

1536 with 6 to go. Trac, Telly, Sinclair, Ash, NWM and RoMa. Gonna be a terrible score and have dropped quite a bit in rank, just hoping I can pinch one of my matchups

Also Hoping with my players tommorow I can at least recover close to last rounds rank. Copping a 38 from Jackson and 25 from Short hurts. My Essendon lads did ok. Bray, Serong, Bont, Titch and Naicos the top performers. Can’t wait for lockout to lift to put this round behind me and get my trades done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back