Preview 2023 Fixture - hopes, dreams, dreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like it’s leaked.

Trips to Tassie, Geelong, Darwin, Ballarat. 2 at the ‘G

Double ups against Port, WC, GWS, Brisbane, Pies, GC.

Shit non Victorian side gets sent around the country again.

Can't say I'm surprised

I hope we get 23 games with a good mix of home and away fixtures. Preferably a good balance between top teams and bottom teams. My dream is for all our home games to be at Adelaide Oval and for our away fixtures to be on an oval with goals at either end. I dread we will get a game at a bendigo thirds club ground.

Looks like it’s leaked.

Double ups against 2 top 4 sides? Surely not. Isn’t there a formula to it?

We need to start winning again to be commercially relevant.
We play really ugly football at times. Slow, defensive, unwatchable. Combined with being a bottom side, yeah they're not going to give us good timeslots.

If we start playing some nice fast, attractive, high scoring football they might give us decent times in the second half of the year. Otherwise no one wants to watch a team that struggles to get the ball out of defense

We play really ugly football at times. Slow, defensive, unwatchable. Combined with being a bottom side, yeah they're not going to give us good timeslots.

If we start playing some nice fast, attractive, high scoring football they might give us decent times in the second half of the year. Otherwise no one wants to watch a team that struggles to get the ball out of defense
If we do part A of this, Part B (winning) leads to Part C (good timeslot).

Not overly complex.

Port have a tough first 5 weeks.

Brisbane, us and Bulldogs at home, with Pies and Cats I think away, can’t confirm Cats as the fixtures not working.

Also double ups are Crows, Pies, Bulldogs, Geelong, Richmond and Essendon.

Does the AFL want Ken gone?

Looks like it’s leaked.

Seriously so we go to every state and territory other than the ACT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on.

Looks like it’s leaked.

Geelong in Geelong again?

Shocked to be sitting here.

d2c2b5e138a96b926699c9c8fdf1b6d3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2023 Fixture - hopes, dreams, dreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back