Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Marlion was meant to be a feel good redemption story. Probably got roped into doing stupid stuff by stupid old mates. Innocent until proven guilty though.
Moving to Melbourne was probably the best thing for him.

It's sad I think he has 4 young kids

This nearly deserves its own thread. This is the bottom of the barrel that two clubs who like to think they lord it over the competition have gotten to.

How management at those two clubs signed off on this is extraordinary. 20 years since a finals win for one of them. 23 years since the most recent premiership. Hated rivals. Kumbaya how lovely.

Can you imagine Liverpool and Man U doing that? Those supporters would burn their grounds down.
Embarrassing, bottom of the barrel, plastic shark jumping.Feel free to add any other terms....

Embarrassing bwahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230611-203934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230611-203934_Chrome.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 60
This nearly deserves its own thread. This is the bottom of the barrel that two clubs who like to think they lord it over the competition have gotten to.

How management at those two clubs signed off on this is extraordinary. 20 years since a finals win for one of them. 23 years since the most recent premiership. Hated rivals. Kumbaya how lovely.

Can you imagine Liverpool and Man U doing that? Those supporters would burn their grounds down.
Embarrassing, bottom of the barrel, plastic shark jumping.Feel free to add any other terms....

How embarrassing is that hahahahahha

LOL Owies and Curnow

Whip the Benny Hill music out
TDK is seriously underwhelming - I really hope we’re not chasing him for big money. No second efforts at all.

Can't stand either of these teams but, nup: just cannot abide the Bombers winning here. Both sets of fans are hard flogs, but Blue players I mostly just feel sorry for, whereas Bombers players are also total flogs, so screw them. They've got no right to think of themselves as a top 8 team, I don't care if it resurrects the Carlton hopes, need the Blues to somehow outperform and get the Bombers back in their box.

Not going to happen though, the Blues are deeply shit. Voss and Simpson would be the luckiest coaches in the AFL to still have their jobs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oppo supporters entering the Blues gameday thread

woody-toy-story.gif

No one knows enough details about Marlion Pickett's case yet to start judging, but on the surface, it's not the greatest life decision.

What the *? Way to throw it all away! I understand if you’re absolutely drowning in poverty how crime might become enticing but he’s getting paid an AFL players wage! So much more money than the average person
It could be as simple as he took his girlfriends phone and smashed it.

Who knows but it's pretty dumb behaviour.

Embarrassing bwahahahahaha
What is the "this" you're referring to?

I saw that and I thought wtf are they doing, are they going to do this every year for this new 'marquee fixture' ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back