Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton winning tonight would be a better result for us but I wouldn't even back them with someone else's money with how badly they are going now.

I'm watching this game with the sound off as I can't handle listening to Daisy Pearce and Luke Darcy, I'm listening to the cricket commentary instead.

Hayden and Langer aren't much better but at least they don't bang on about dangerous bouncers like Daisy does when it comes to dangerous tackles.

Rather entertaining first quarter. Just watching TDK a bit, lots of standing around waiting outside the contest. Seems to be caught in no man's land a bit, this could be a coaching/positioning issue, just no impact at all so far.

Remember when Jack Martin was the greatest prospect in the history of the universe.

Missed the opening minutes, see Carlton are 1.5. Has McKay tried snapping it from the goal square and looked on in amazement when it's flung off the other side of his boot and gone backwards?

Bloke is on close to a million a year FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acres = Poor man's Mason Wood.

Acres = Poor man's Mason Wood.

Still feels bad watching him run around in Carlton colours. Freo I could live with, but seeing him now end up at Carlton makes me feel bad. Kinda like introducing a friend to a recreational drug and seeing them really abuse it and derail their life. Sure, we needed Hill and I don't regret trading Blake to get him, but Carlton? I never intended for him to go down this path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back