Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watched some Mitch Edwards Souup

I just don’t see how this kid doesn’t become a star ruck of the competition. His ruck craft is so much further developed than many of the young rucks I’ve seen. He is dominant in the hitouts but genuinely has a plan and puts it on a platter to his mids.
Add that to his mobility, positioning off the ball to take marks and 205cm frame and you have the full package. He’s so good below his feet and when he gets on a stride he looks like a much smaller player.

Genuinely only needs to add more size on his frame. If he goes in the late teens like many of the past top rucks, someone is getting a steal.

I just don’t see how this kid doesn’t become a star ruck of the competition. His ruck craft is so much further developed than many of the young rucks I’ve seen. He is dominant in the hitouts but genuinely has a plan and puts it on a platter to his mids.
Add that to his mobility, positioning off the ball to take marks and 205cm frame and you have the full package. He’s so good below his feet and when he gets on a stride he looks like a much smaller player.

Genuinely only needs to add more size on his frame. If he goes in the late teens like many of the past top rucks, someone is getting a steal.
What’s his contested marking like Hoff?

Pretty strong. From what I watched there was no genuine pack marks but in one on ones or down the line he clunked them. Positioned himself well and had strong hands.
We need a seriously good ruckman developing as there’s still question marks over Xerri and CCJ is not the answer.

Would love to pick up one of GWS firsts with a player salary dump.. 3, *7 and 14 (as of right now) would put us right in the frame for two of Watson, Edwards and a gun KPP.

205cm,I like it. You've got to have a mobile ruck at least that tall these days.

We need a seriously good ruckman developing as there’s still question marks over Xerri and CCJ is not the answer.

Would love to pick up one of GWS firsts with a player salary dump.. 3, *7 and 14 (as of right now) would put us right in the frame for two of Watson, Edwards and a gun KPP.
Grab some developing KPPs in the 30s and trade/FA a silky wing while signing McKay and that would almost be perfect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still reckon West Coast pinch 1-2 games at home .
The Hawks are way more competitive than us .
They both play us again .
Wooden spoon number 3 in a row … come on down 👍😊💪😩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back