Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The concussions are great concern.

Avoid him like our drafting lives depend on it. His family are rusted on North, anyway.

Just so you know, Saints are not going to be trading away 7 & 8, especially not for future picks. SOS loves this draft and wants in, not out. He has other plans next year. Lyon and Misson have been consistently on message in this regard publicly. We might possibly split 8 for later stuff depending but we'll only part with 7 for an earlier pick.

Came in peace, but just letting you know now to prevent you wasting your time thinking of viable trade options.

By the way, I don't think any other clubs want to trade out of this draft that haven't already, but those that want to will have queues of suitors.

I know I personally can't wait for you to take two turnips with your top 10 selections. It's wonderful that you're so high.

I don't think there's a team in the comp further away from glory, to be fair. Whilst you're not terrible like us, you're stuck in mid-table madness like we were for nearly a decade. Enjoy maybe making finals.

I do enjoy the certainty surrounding what clubs will and won't do posted on internet chat forums.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Incredible stuff. What is said at the dinner table is not actually reality, no matter how smart your Dad is!

Last edited:
Kinda handy being small if you're a small forward. We just traded in an all Australian that's a couple of inches smaller than River. Wizard Watson goes ok and he's even smaller. I'm not saying that he'll make it, I just can't stand the parochial nature of not wanting us to get him and at the same time hanging it on Brady for not cat b'ing another Eric Wallace or Red Og (rip). It just doesn't make sense.
Its not that he’s short, he’s ****ing small. He is a tiny human being. He is a drovers dog, he’s just dick and bones. One contest and he’ll be flattened.

Kinda handy being small if you're a small forward. We just traded in an all Australian that's a couple of inches smaller than River. Wizard Watson goes ok and he's even smaller. I'm not saying that he'll make it, I just can't stand the parochial nature of not wanting us to get him and at the same time hanging it on Brady for not cat b'ing another Eric Wallace or Red Og (rip). It just doesn't make sense.
Cat b don’t count towards list numbers

If he were a cat b I’d take him as that list spot is less valuable and we have 3 vacancies there

I don’t think he’s good enough to even warrant a rookie spot, list spots are tight also so I can’t see us wasting one on him

He is on the bus until the end of his contract. He wants to see how the bus driver drives before staying on. In recent times the driver seems to have been heavily intoxicated. Hopefully he can sober up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

Cat b don’t count towards list numbers

If he were a cat b I’d take him as that list spot is less valuable and we have 3 vacancies there

I don’t think he’s good enough to even warrant a rookie spot, list spots are tight also so I can’t see us wasting one on him
No worries Nostratsatas

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back