NFL 2023 - Off-Season Player Updates/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe Mixon agreed to restructure his contract Friday in order to remain with the Bengals this season, ESPN"s Adam Schefter reports.

Mixon was initially due a non-guaranteed $9.4 million salary for 2023, but he's reworking the deal to stay with the only team he's ever known. It's good news for Mixon's fantasy prospects, as it locks him in as Cincinnati's unquestioned lead back, especially after Samaje Perine left in free agency for Denver. Mixon turns 27 later this month but should have at least another season of top-18 fantasy numbers in him at the running back position.

Interesting he's signing for the titans at a midrange level

Yeah, imagine it must have been clearly the most money or wanted the second year. Not a bad deal at this time of the off-season.

But just about everything they do highlights how they should have just paid AJ that bit extra.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see the structure of the contract in the next few days.

The incentives are ok for a good QB, but Titans have Levis and Tannerhill. so a few will be much harder to tick off, especially in a run first offence. Unless he has a sook and they then piss off Henry.

You still alive AmericanCrow saw something about Arizona having a heatwave the last 2 weeks or so that is still going where just about every day has hit over 42 Celsius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You still alive AmericanCrow saw something about Arizona having a heatwave the last 2 weeks or so that is still going where just about every day has hit over 42 Celsius
I am indeed still kicking, the high desert here in southeastern Arizona is much much cooler. Been only 37-38 of your C’s.

😜

Heck we just had softball practice earlier for the men’s fall season starting in mid-August

Gotta be tough in the desert ;)

Been spending time watching my Crows season disintegrate. 🤪

Hope all is well with you and yours??

But just about everything they do highlights how they should have just paid AJ that bit extra.

Vrabel reportedly was mad when they traded AJ on draft night and the GM was fired this offseason.

Hopefully it works out better than Julio did. I must say I thought the Titans would be gun shy giving past their prime WRs money after that.

Vrabel reportedly was mad when they traded AJ on draft night and the GM was fired this offseason.

Hopefully it works out better than Julio did. I must say I thought the Titans would be gun shy giving past their prime WRs money after that.
Heard a stat today that the person with the most TD catches on the Titans team is Vrabel with 14

Something like that in a possibly weak division would make you take a risk I reckon. Could see them snatching a wildcard spot with DHop, if Tannehill stays fit and Henry has another good year

Heard a stat today that the person with the most TD catches on the Titans team is Vrabel with 14

Something like that in a possibly weak division would make you take a risk I reckon. Could see them snatching a wildcard spot with DHop, if Tannehill stays fit and Henry has another good year

Vrabel is the coach, you mean for his career he has more receiving TDs than any of his players?

If the Titans are going to make the playoffs it will be because Burks and Chig had good seasons imo. Can't keep relying on Henry and Hopkins to put up epic numbers at this stage, need some of the high potential younger guys to step up.

Their upside is good enough to make the playoffs especially if the Colts regress and the Texans stay as the Texans.

Vrabel is the coach, you mean for his career he has more receiving TDs than any of his players?
Yes their coach the former linebacker has the most career NFL touch down pass receptions at the Titans

That stinks of a team in a weak division that could most use DHop

Everyone on ESPN, NFL Network and everywhere else NFL is discussed has given their list for top QBs in the NFL. Here's mine for the 2023/24 season - what's yours?

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Justin Herbert
4. Lamar Jackson
5. Josh Allen

And the next 5 not in order - Aaron Rodgers, Trevor Lawrence, Jalen Hurts, Jared Goff, Matthew Stafford (if healthy).

Everyone on ESPN, NFL Network and everywhere else NFL is discussed has given their list for top QBs in the NFL. Here's mine for the 2023/24 season - what's yours?

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Joe Burrow
3. Justin Herbert
4. Lamar Jackson
5. Josh Allen

And the next 5 not in order - Aaron Rodgers, Trevor Lawrence, Jalen Hurts, Jared Goff, Matthew Stafford (if healthy).
is this how they will perform in 2024?

Next year is crazy imo

Love Allen but feel the Bills may not win their conference. Plus has Rodgers and Tua possibly bettering him
Mahomes is the no 1 QB, but feel he wont be the best next season. Having a funny feeling that Herbert & the chargers might win the div.
Burrow is a Playoff star but Lamar has his best play makers he has had around him ever so he could go beast mode, then there is the Steelers
Lawrence could have a soft kill division, I almost have him at no 1 as a new aged Manning
Hurts I love but for some reason think the Eagles go backwards.
Goff & Cousins will be around 7-12 again
NFC South. No one in the discussion
NFC West similar

Last edited:
Next year is crazy imo

Love Allen but feel the Bills may not win their conference. Pluis has Rodgers and Tua possibly bettering him
Mahomes is the no 1 QB, but feel he wont be the best next season. Having a funny feeling that Herbert & the chargers might win the div.
Burrow is a Playoff star but Lamar has his best play makers he has had around him ever so he could go beat mode, then there is the Steelers
Lawrence could have a soft kill division, I almost have him at no 1 as a new aged Manning
Hurts I love but for some reason think the Eagles ho backwards.
Goff & Cousins will be around 7-12 again
NFC Soutrh. No one in the discussion
NFC West similar, but Purdy (bias) lol?

Saw a discussion today, Bryce Young is set up to perform/succeed straight away better than any QB taken at #1 in ****ing ages. Didnt really think about it but they are right.

By that I mean coaching and oline wise.

Other QBs had better receivers like Luck but had terrible lines and were coached by Chuck Pagano, Jared Goff had Jeff Fisher and terrible receivers, Trevor Lawrence had Urban Meyer, terrible oline and terrible receivers etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2023 - Off-Season Player Updates/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back