Opinion 2023 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to fill my last defensive spot (again...thanks Yeo). I'm contemplating Houston, Sinclair and Ridley (in that order). Take out Houston's 47 against the Dogs and he's averaging highest and is a big POD. Ridley scoring very well recently but has done it against predominantly weaker teams. Sinclair seems back to 2022 scoring but is a little more expensive. Any guidance welcome...Thanks.

I've had Ridley the whole season, even through all his good scoring, he scares me a bit and I don't know why.

Regardless, he looks very confident and back to his usual self.

Also have Sinclair and would be more confident in his role.

Wardlaw v Johnson for M9?
mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

It's great that I can loop Wilmot's 120 onto the ground, but the question is, who does he replace?
I can simply move Mullin onto the field for Mitchell meaning Mitchell misses out.
OR
I can switch Constable with Dawson so that Wilmot takes Constable's spot and Mitchell stays onfield while Dawson moves to mids meaning just one instead of two of Fyfe, Sheldrick, Johnson or Humphrey are onfield.

Or to put it another way, which two of Fyfe, Sheldrick, Johnson, Humphrey and Mitchell are the best to have onfield?

It's great that I can loop Wilmot's 120 onto the ground, but the question is, who does he replace?
I can simply move Mullin onto the field for Mitchell meaning Mitchell misses out.
OR
I can switch Constable with Dawson so that Wilmot takes Constable's spot and Mitchell stays onfield while Dawson moves to mids meaning just one instead of two of Fyfe, Sheldrick, Johnson or Humphrey are onfield.

Or to put it another way, which two of Fyfe, Sheldrick, Johnson, Humphrey and Mitchell are the best to have onfield?
Mitchell and Sheldrick or Johnson.

Are you holding Humpa?

Mitchell and Sheldrick or Johnson.

Are you holding Humpa?
Thanks, I'm leaning that way too. Just have to make sure I don't close down vc looping options.

Yes I'm holding Humphrey. I know he could lose cash this week if he stays deep forward, but the Suns are moving Humphrey, Powell and Fiorini around each week without any apparent pattern. It seems random as to which of them gets to play in the high scoring position each week. I wouldn't be surprised to see Humphrey back in the mids this week while Fiorini is sent back to the wing or HFF. If there was an obvious cheap rookie to cash him in for I might be tempted, but I'd rather risk a bit of cash to see if his high scoring days really are finished.

Need to fill my last defensive spot (again...thanks Yeo). I'm contemplating Houston, Sinclair and Ridley (in that order). Take out Houston's 47 against the Dogs and he's averaging highest and is a big POD. Ridley scoring very well recently but has done it against predominantly weaker teams. Sinclair seems back to 2022 scoring but is a little more expensive. Any guidance welcome...Thanks.
I'd go Sinclair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba+Mills (Ashcroft M9) vs Walsh+Petracca (Johnson M9)

The rest of my midfield is Bont, Laird, Zerrett, Neale, Brayshaw, Steele
Walsh and Trac

Easily

Thanks, I'm leaning that way too. Just have to make sure I don't close down vc looping options.

Yes I'm holding Humphrey. I know he could lose cash this week if he stays deep forward, but the Suns are moving Humphrey, Powell and Fiorini around each week without any apparent pattern. It seems random as to which of them gets to play in the high scoring position each week. I wouldn't be surprised to see Humphrey back in the mids this week while Fiorini is sent back to the wing or HFF. If there was an obvious cheap rookie to cash him in for I might be tempted, but I'd rather risk a bit of cash to see if his high scoring days really are finished.
No longer holding Humphrey. If I hold him and he fails he'll no longer be worth enough to allow me to trade in Mills. Can't risk that happening so he gets downgraded this week with a rookie becoming Mills next week after he drops in price.

Onfield rookie situation a lot clearer after the looped Sheldrick did so well. It's now a choice of Mitchell, Fyfe or Johnson for the other spot and I prefer Mitchell. Johnson's finished each of the last two games with an injury niggle and although I wouldn't be surprised to see Fyfe ton up, I can't trust him yet.

Sheezel vs Ziebs to sit at D6, possibly for the rest of the year as trades are getting low.
The other will likely become Houston this week.

Cover guy for the rest of the season Mills or Tarryn Thomas?

Cover guy for the rest of the season Mills or Tarryn Thomas?
Mills by a mile (provided you have the option of having him cover multiple lines via other DPPs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back