Preview 2023 Rd 11 Carlton vs Sydney Friday May 26 7:50PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in:-

IN:
Tom De Koning, Brodie Kemp
OUT: Ed Curnow, Jack Silvagni, Lewis Young

After starting last weekend as sub, George Hewett has been elevated to the starting 22.

Backs:Sam DochertyJacob WeiteringNic Newman
Half-backs:Brodie KempMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Matthew KennedyHarry McKayTom De Koning
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydAdam CerraMatthew Cottrell
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Ed CurnowLachie FogartyJack Silvagni
Lewis Young

Last edited:

Source was an ITK outside of this forum.
Same source as 4yrs for Pittonet, I posted in another thread well before official announcement

Was told fisher in, jsos out.

Lets see if they are right...just sharing the word...

Fisher hasn't earned his spot back, in my opinion, but we will see

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info.

Baseless at this stage, absolutely. Until he has a block rewarding form setters stocker etc have never got close to youcant know he's not up to it. At all

Never said he isn't capable. Stated others are ahead of Dow

I would have kept Setters over Dow. Stocker. Still playing HB, after supporters stated it was our clubs poor development

Let's see how Setters and Stocker go after the honeymoon period, like Will Brodie

Arr0w

HarryFlashman

Enough thread derailing with pettiness. It's repetitive & very tiresome.

There is an ignore feature.

Use it!

Wasn't there a thread a while back where two posters could "have it out"? Perhaps they could use that.

I did a quick search but couldn't find it, so maybe my brain is just making it up! :)

Fisher not with main group inside the SCG , he is with the 2 nds on outside oval.
Kemp and TDK inside oval group.
Very keen for Fisher not to play.
Reportedly not great in the VFL last week

We probably should be rewarding Fogarty who at least had 8 tackles i50 in VFL. Set an example for what type of effort we want to reward...

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"At different levels, one with lesser players and lesser intensity"

See above

You're right but how do we know if he's got any better at senior level without exposing him?

He's played 2 non consecutive senior games in 2 years and as has been pointed out the current incumbents aren't setting the world on fire. Get that most of those incumbents have runs on the board and are afforded leeway but for how long.

All this makes me curious about the "clean slate" Voss afforded everyone when he got to the club and even more curious as to what KPI's Dow isn't hitting that is keeping him out of the side.

And to be clear if he were to get a run and fail I'm sure the "I told you so" brigade will be out in force, but that's ok because at least he was afforded an opportunity.

Lets find out if the Paddy Dow of 2023 is a better version than the Paddy Dow of 2021.

Dow not to be seen. Dropped from VFL team. Since he won't be playing at Carlton next year the selectors thought, what's the point? They changed the locks and cleared his desk but he keeps showing up. It's getting awkward.

milton-at-desk-in-basement-office-space

Never said he isn't capable. Stated others are ahead of Dow

I would have kept Setters over Dow. Stocker. Still playing HB, after supporters stated it was our clubs poor development

Let's see how Setters and Stocker go after the honeymoon period, like Will Brodie
So “Not even in the same ball park as our main inside mids”
“His kicking is generally poor, rarely in chains, hardly works back defensively”

is a very strange way to describe someone as capable.
You do not specifically say he’s not capable but it is very heavily implied, repeatedly.

Thanks. I had a quick look - if you ever re-open it, you could safely rename it to "Arrow's Thunderdome". :p
We don't need another hero....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back