Autopsy 2023 Rd 16 Blues don't give a ruck but thrash Hawks anyway

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Careless or intentional? That's the difference between a fine and a 1 week suspension.

I think he intentionally hit the body, then carelessly hit the head. I think he gets a fine.

If he gets a week I know where Weiters will be on Tuesday night.
Footage they were working with was iffy at best, if there’s not a better angle he should be sweet

As poor a team as Hawthorn are, it's still nice to see us destroy them. Our record against the Hawks over the years has been very poor.

We've got two tougher tests coming up, but we're only six points off a finals spot.

The season is far from over imo. If we can get a run going, then who knows what might happen.

Very very fun seeing a Cripps who can actually run.

Hopefully Martin has pulled through without injury. He and cunners. Stay fit, please..... JSos hands much improved. Confidence is a wonderful thing.

Fogs a keep. Backline is awesome. Weits the beast and Kemps just very good. Even Gov was everywhere he needed to be.

Can't wait for TDK to come back in for young. Hopefully we never revert back to stodgy back and around footy again.

Skipper ran and broke lines . Solid return to form.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As poor a team as Hawthorn are, it's still nice to see us destroy them. Our record against the Hawks over the years has been very poor.

We've got two tougher tests coming up, but we're only six points off a finals spot.

The season is far from over imo. If we can get a run going, then who knows what might happen.
Belief will grow.
Belief in themselves that they are good enough.
That is one element no coach can conjure up.
It's the players.

I’m taking the piss. Just getting so sick of the pre match discussion being hijacked by whether or not Dow gets selected. Let’s get back to discussing tactics in the lead up to games instead!
Competition for spots is now in play with a couple of good players returning from injury and some player improvements in vfl side. The last batch of draftees also putting pressure on selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 16 Blues don't give a ruck but thrash Hawks anyway

Back