Autopsy 2023 Rd 7 Charlie's Blues beat Eagles by a tonne

Who played well vs the Eagles in Round 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Boyd adds another good kick to the side too
Cotts is a pretty good kick as well. In theory, he should take Fishers place in the side if they decide that Fish needs to spend some time in the VFL to get some form back.

His marking has been poor and disposal by foot not the weapon it was. But competition can bring out the best in people.

Sure, but playing Weiters, Young, Gov & Kemp in the same backline is feasible. Add in 3 of Saad, Cincota, Newman, Cowan & Boyd and it's a pretty fearsome outfit with intercept and agility, muscle, strength & toughness **** ton of toe and dash, good foot skills etc...

I am of course assuming Doc plays midfield...

and then of course there's Williams.

Cotts is a pretty good kick as well. In theory, he should take Fishers place in the side if they decide that Fish needs to spend some time in the VFL to get some form back.

as someone said earlier, Cotts is the perfect candidate to suffocate playmakers like N.Daicos.

I liked Kennedy as the sub. 7 touches and a goal and he provided more energy and attack than LOB did.

Given our midfield depth and Cripps, Walsh, Hewitt and Cerra being our primary mids, it will be good for him to learn to play more as a burst player. Collingwood have transitioned some.of their guys this way and if Kennedy can run harder amd with more burst, for shorter stints both midfield and forward, he can become much more effective. Being a sub will help with this, and longer term perhaps he takes on the role Fisher is playing as a forward who has midfield bursts in the second half

Kennedy is also a solid aerialist and i though did ok as a makeshift mid sized defender given he had almosr zero practice there. Makes him as excellent sub option if we gave an injury down back.
Kennedy is a much better starting mid/3rd tall fwd than a sub to cover down back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher was very important in our run and gun transition out of the backline.

Unlucky to have hit point post too.
I've been saying it for weeks. Fish is playing a coaches role. Sacrificing his natural game in the process.
We should be thanking him. but he gets ridiculed non stop in this place by the stats driven lynch mob.

Sure, but playing Weiters, Young, Gov & Kemp in the same backline is feasible. Add in 3 of Saad, Cincota, Newman, Cowan & Boyd and it's a pretty fearsome outfit with intercept and agility, muscle, strength & toughness * ton of toe and dash, good foot skills etc...

I am of course assuming Doc plays midfield...

and then of course there's Williams.
Cincotta takes Ed's role. Has the determination, body size and can hurt on turnover
I'd start getting him ready for Daicos...watch every video to study running patterns and positioning

Harry is playing a perfect foil as King Charles loyal servant. I thought the CHF was redundant but Big H has revived it.
I couldn't believe when Healy said he's out of form, he's been playing great, just been off line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 7 Charlie's Blues beat Eagles by a tonne

Back