Game Day 2023 Round 08 Collingwood v Bloods Sunday 3:20 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be better if the fans voted on the sub than let Horse pick it
It almost has to be a tall given how threadbare they are in the actual team.
I think it's the right call tbh. We can cover losing a smaller guy, by moving one of the other 18 small guys around.

I think it's the right call tbh. We can cover losing a smaller guy, by moving one of the other 18 small guys around.

Nope ... In slippery conditions we could have done with a tough low centre of gravity bloke.

Should have been given a half in the 2s at the very least. Pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Francis should just be playing anyway , but yeah in the last when we need some energy one of the slowest players on the list comes on

Never mind the win-loss record, we really need a win to break this boring af cycle of ridiculous negativity on the forum. I'd get it if we were West Coast from last season or Hawthorn from this, but we lose 4 games of the first 7 and half the board has a mental breakdown. It's ludicrous and not really justifiable imo. What a bunch of snowflakes we are. We desperately need to be put in our place with a good win.

So, Swans by 4.

This is my thought. The days of having a sub that comes on and has a major impact doesn’t really seem to happen with 4+1.

If we lose a tall we have a spare. If Francis needs to come on he could go forward to release a Heeney for example to midfield or back to release Fox/Blakey/Campbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back