Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Are you trading "Piggy" Oliver this week

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be Cincotta and Ryan..

Bring in Ford as the rookie..
Or could go Hollands to Wardlaw, although think Hollands has more $$ to make.

Issue is leaves no $$ in the bank...
Oli Cinc and Ryan for 2 premos and a rookie. Not bad.

Take a punt on a rookie on the bubble. I did with Angwin. One more game after this, and he's made almost 100k.

Save Ford and Wardlaw for next week.

Nah. I think just under that is better. This season has been horrid with premo injuries, plus there's an extra round. 36 is plenty

I do think the sub rule has made it way too hard to get good rookies so extra trades makes sense. They added extras for the new rounds but didn't account for the guaranteed sub every game

Nah. I think just under that is better. This season has been horrid with premo injuries, plus there's an extra round. 36 is plenty
Maybe one a week with like boosts? There will need to be a fix to people dropping off after they run out of trades. Too much money at stake in my opinion.

Once upon a time trading was very strategic because you had very few trades. Holding a 3 week premo was a must. Still plenty of older SC coaches that have stuck with holding onto trades as precious. The recent gameplan of finishing your team as quickly as possible to get rooks off the field and have full premo by the byes is great if you have plenty of trades left and playing rooks on the bench to make it through the last 8-9 rounds. This might not be a great year for that tactic

Once upon a time trading was very strategic because you had very few trades. Holding a 3 week premo was a must. Still plenty of older SC coaches that have stuck with holding onto trades as precious. The recent gameplan of finishing your team as quickly as possible to get rooks off the field and have full premo by the byes is great if you have plenty of trades left and playing rooks on the bench to make it through the last 8-9 rounds. This might not be a great year for that tactic

Yeah last year conserving trades was a losing tactic.

See how rookies go the next few weeks, but it still might be.

Two trades every week and 3 over the byes is shit though. Problem with fantasy is come finals every campaigner has 20 players the same and its 2 premos vs 2 other premos for the wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevebbb could you please show us your 'sexy spicy oh my lord I wish my team looked like that' SC side after your trades this week.

I had a look and couldn't believe my eyes.

Please share with the rest of the class what I was privvy enough to find.
Haha here it is. Shaping up nicely. Trades getting low but, only 12 left.

1685023772645.png

9E45383F-8F0A-465C-8514-240DBD7A85BC.png
For bye round reasons I’m gonna regrettably jump on a ship that’s pretty much sailed with Humphrey. Think I’ve settled on this

Haha here it is. Shaping up nicely. Trades getting low but, only 12 left.

View attachment 1696500
Ftou, ftou. It's beautiful!

love it aldo GIF by MasterChefAU

You only have Weddle to worry about until the inevitable Ashcroft and Sheezel dilemma.

After trades, I still have Humpa and JVR/Mitch/Wardlaw left before I hit that dilemma, with only 13 trades left.

Screenshot_20230526_001742_Chrome.jpg

Love looking at my team without Kosi 😍

I’m struggling to see the sense in trading Ziebell as well. Any hint of role change fair enough but he’s fine as your D6 come seasons end.

Got the highest 5-round avg of any defender ATM, hasn't he?

Can't see how Naicos (plucked purely for example) in his 2nd season, averaging 16 points less over the last 5 rounds would be considered an automatic lock, while Ziebs is perceived as a significantly bigger risk in comparison?

None of the other premo DEF's without a wobble or two in recent weeks either.

Just on the subject of defenders, poring over potential trades, honestly, the obvious, 'smart', percentage thing to do for my side in terms of maximising potential scoring, is bringing in Sinclair and Stewart, which I can do over two trades comfortably with cash to spare elsewhere, but what would be the point?

How do you claw back ranking points, with the exact same defense, exact same FWD line, 1 of 3-4 ruck possibilities, and 7 of the same 10 mids as everyone else?

This year, from initial selections to the sides we'll end up with, has for me been the most dull fantasy season in memory.

I'm really feeling like not bringing in any of the obvious players I 'should', knowing I'll be sabotaging ranking, out of sheer boredom. :D

Remember 24 trades ...
We could cope this season been brutal enough..

But less trades makes you think about your team more ..

Ftou, ftou. It's beautiful!

love it aldo GIF by MasterChefAU

You only have Weddle to worry about until the inevitable Ashcroft and Sheezel dilemma.

After trades, I still have Humpa and JVR/Mitch/Wardlaw left before I hit that dilemma, with only 13 trades left.

View attachment 1696504

Love looking at my team without Kosi 😍
Your team is coming together nicely. Humphrey might be a F6 keeper if he keeps getting mid time. Touk not due back for a long time.

I don't know why people are worried about Sheezel. The kid is a gun, even if he's playing mid/half forward, he'll still score well.
The day he scored 50something, he had a couple of injuries, he may have missed the game, and then he got tagged on top of it. Tough day for a young bloke.
The 60something a couple weeks ago he stilled scored 80+ AF, so he got enough of the ball.
I am not worried about him at all.

Your team is coming together nicely. Humphrey might be a F6 keeper if he keeps getting mid time. Touk not due back for a long time.

I don't know why people are worried about Sheezel. The kid is a gun, even if he's playing mid/half forward, he'll still score well.
The day he scored 50something, he had a couple of injuries, he may have missed the game, and then he got tagged on top of it. Tough day for a young bloke.
The 60something a couple weeks ago he stilled scored 80+ AF, so he got enough of the ball.
I am not worried about him at all.
I dont think anyones actually worried about Sheezel and I was just overreacting.

Wouldn't you rather upgrade Weddle first before Ashcroft though? As long as they're both pumping out tons, you can sit on your hands or just build up your bench.

Josh Kelly to...

Zerrett ,Sinclair, stewie,..green ..neale but already have Ashcroft and dunks ...
As pure mids zerrett vs green ...
I would like serong but unsure with that ankle issue ..

Prob holding piggy.

Dog Mood GIF by JustViral.Net
Cat What GIF
Zerret favourable fixture upcoming and run home for the season. Known to go big in the second half of the year. Genuine C option too.

I would like to get Neale into my team though. His price is almost too good to pass up.

I dont think anyones actually worried about Sheezel and I was just overreacting.

Wouldn't you rather upgrade Weddle first before Ashcroft though? As long as they're both pumping out tons, you can sit on your hands or just build up your bench.
I'm playing the money game. I want to keep upgrading.

Ashcroft next week at ~$430k
Mitchell in round 13 at ~$320k
Weddle in round 14 at ~$310k
(should all be a little higher)

That should get me Neale/Brayshaw in round 13, Darcy Cameron in round 15, and close to $200k leftover for a luxury upgrade in round 16 (with a few other downgrades in between of course)

Zerret favourable fixture upcoming and run home for the season. Known to go big in the second half of the year. Genuine C option too.

I would like to get Neale into my team though. His price is almost too good to pass up.

I've had a bad week spend less time on SC .

Yeah .
Neale and Stewart after their byes .
If all things go well ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2023 Round 11 trades

Back