Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Eagles? *BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to biting my nails in the crowd next week

I hope we continue to move the ball like that even with our big key forwards in the team
Kemp absolutely huge
Kids all did well
Thought Hollands brothers were fantastic even if they did a couple of silly things
Moo will be AA eventually - keep your grubby mitts off him Tassie

Special mention to Cripps. Words cannot describe our skipper. Absolutely sublime… P Cripps 3 Votes indeed

sorry i meant as in ...

system of move the ball forward and lowering the eyes looking for best options as opposed to kicking it long in hope

Yep and how long have we been asking for this to happen?

Serious questions need to be asked how we use Charlie & Harry into the future

Will we now accept that Kemp is NOT a defender

He is natural ball hunter and attacking player. He can be a genuine match winner

Leave him forward this year and develop him as a fwd/mid/winger over off season

He will be a star 🌟
Someone needs to make Voss aware in case he missed it today :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and how long have we been asking for this to happen?

Serious questions need to be asked how we use Charlie & Harry into the future
yeah its a big mindstep for our coaches to get over

thye really need to think about this carefully and devise a good game plan

its not that difficult really I guess...

we move the ball well but that last long bomb into f50 just has to stop.....cant have it any more.

Kemp up forward was awesome. 12 disp, 4.1, 5 marks, 6 tackles.

The young lads! Binns with 15 and a goal in the 2nd half and worked his ass off to get used to the speed of the game. Lord has some go about him and was fantastic in close, Moir showed flashes, how about a debut goal like that!!

Cripps was enormous. 3 votes. 35 disp, 10 clearances, 8 i50, 21 contested, BEAST.

Hewett and Kennedy also fantastic for me. Ollie Hollands best game tonight. And Cowan was impressive again, starting to become a player.

Fantastic team performance. We were so much better with our run, especially from half back tonight. I'm so proud with the circumstances with injury. We kicked nearly 100 pts with a makeshift forward line, and yes it is the Eagles but that’s a huge effort with the quality of player we have lost.

Let’s get the job done next week. There’s 4-5 scenarios in how it can pan out. It’s in our hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Back