Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Eagles? *BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You clearly have an agenda against Elijah. He's had 25 possessions and 3 tackles playing all over the ground. Personally I thought he's had a great first season at a new club and fitted in seamlessly.

People forget he's only played 30 odd AFL games. Will play 200 games for us.
Yeah this is basically his first full season playing AFL, least of our concerns.

I said a couple of weeks ago that I didn't want this team to play finals.

I now say that I do want THIS team to play finals. This team, not necessarily the exact personnel, but these guys who play four quarters, have each other's back, who lower their eyes kicking inside 50.

I didn't want us to make finals while playing terribly, by default. The way we played today, I'll back them in every week.
Thing is we have put ourselves in a position, where we had to play some decent footy coming into the finals in order to make finals.

The Eagles might be a poor team but after last week, we showed great character to go over there and put them to the sword convincingly.

Just one more win against the Saints and we are finals bound. We've endured a month or so of hell, but we've still got plenty to play for here.

The Pies and * would give anything to be in our position right now. Our year is still very much alive thankfully!

Fun fact: if you combine West Coast's points after today with their previous two seasons (2022-2024) they only move up one spot on this year's AFL ladder.

Just one GIF says it all….

Carlton Fc Celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club

…. except there is much Moir I have Kemp from saying to you, so let’s just Walsh this thought down: GO TEAM 👏 WELL DONE, SUPERB ENERGY AND EFFORT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elijah is a very skilful player and has a bit of magic about him

I reckon a bit of time in the gym over preseason will do him well.

Bucks called him out for being ‘pudgy’ last week. Imagine when he gets his rig and fitness together

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hate Daicos soooo much...
Little poser he is....c'mon Crippa beat this little prick and win the Charlie again...

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Believe Moir, after less than 5 minutes on the field, had already taken more contested marks than Daicos has in his career.

Imagine, if you will, Charlie leading up to the wing and collecting the ball; wheeling around and banging one of his 60m monsters to hit Kemp on the chest laces out as he leads out.

We have been missing a quick leading forward who isn't getting mobbed by the opposition talls.
To add to this, next year, Curnow has both Silvagni and Kemp to choose from. And if they don’t mark it, both with good defensive pressure and ground ball ability to do something about it.

One of the reasons I’m liking someone else’s suggestion of McKay to CHB.

Maybe I expect to much from him... Has skills for sure.

I'm happy to sit here in 12 months time after he has put in massive pre season and is one of our best.

Right now, I think he is mid list, average and doesn't put in
Hopefully he can build a tank in the next year or two.
I think the problem he currently has is his effort sometimes doesn't match his undeniable talent.
Many of us have seen lower levels of sport where some players just like to cruise on their natural talent and not push themselves.
Has always annoyed the crap outta me

Moirs goal shows he has the instincts of a forward

could be anything if he puts his head down and works hard
I think a few posters have said he doesn't have a tank in the magoos, so a cameo of a quarter was perfect for him to go flat out.
Hopefully he can build that tank as he looks like he could be anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Back