Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why you can't believe a word the Victorian media says.
There's no way we offered him 250k.

That's rubbish.
He's probably spoken to someone who mentioned that and he's taken it literally instead of with some nuance that includes taking into account the duration of the contract

Just on Tom, I think he could be really good for Brisbane. I doubt he'll have to any near as much of the heavy lifting he's had to do here over the last couple of years

As long as his knees are okay.

Pretty incredible we were looking to move him out prior to the 2nd ACL and it does not appear to have impacted the compo at all.

Was completely expecting to either sign him on or get reduced compo based on reduced offers after he did it. Nope.

Considering how the AFL love to do us favours, I reckon most on here expected to be let down by the compensation. We weren’t. Goes against the grain.

AFL decision in our favour = a leg up
Agree to disagree, it fits with all the others so far imo, if the reported money is correct.

So Essendon now have Horn Man and Arrow Man

Maybe Brisbane should be worried Motorbike Man could be poached by the Bombers, too

Duursma is a total spud. BZT for him should be a straight swap.
Duursma suffers a lot in being compared to Rozee and Butters. Obviously he's not as good as those 2, but he also plays his best footy in a different position to them too so the comparisons are reasonably unfair. He will never be " elite" but he's certainly no spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing we are waiting for a few trades to get done then we will make play for a left field as big as Dawson.

Come from a connection to talant manager Anthony Panozzo (hemisphere management).
If this was the old rumours thread I'd thread mark it and add it to the list but I have no control over this new thread.

Well the Shultz to Collingwood was a shock today so who knows what other surprises will pop up this trade week.

When we mean as big as Dawson do we mean Dawson now or Dawson at the time of the Sydney trade because back then he was a good solid best 22 player but now at Adelaide he's a all Australian superstar.

If I need to wait 9 days

View attachment 1826494
Roses Funeral GIF by Un si grand soleil

Hearing we are waiting for a few trades to get done then we will make play for a left field as big as Dawson.

Come from a connection to talant manager Anthony Panozzo (hemisphere management).
Tom Green? Noah Anderson? Bailey Smith?

I mean I definitely heard Touk Miller does not like Hardwick after their first meeting but I didn't think it meant he'd be seeking a trade to Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back